I found this used Epi LP Standard in the classifieds today and it looks too good to be true (selling for like $320). Can you guys confirm if this is legit? I've been looking at the original one on epiphones site and it looks the same so far.

pics: http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/kevin_mark1/library/Epi?sort=3&page=1

P.S: I don't know how to attach images haha sorry guys
Last edited by jdcabreza at Mar 25, 2014,
looks fine to me. $320 isn't such a fantastic deal that it would raise an eyebrow around here.
..$320 is about what you'd expect for a second hand Epi LP Standard, yeah?

Assuming you're American, that's probably.. $350~ in Aus.. sounds about right..
well im not really sure on that but to me it matters a lot. (considering i have a VERY tight budget right now haha)
thats fine. if it was in very good condition, or a higher end / special model i could go up to 400ish. but about 400ish is where i draw the line in a used epiphone and begin investigating other brands.

i would say if its in good condition, its prices appropriately.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
So-so on the price, I think the ebony Standards like that sold new for $350 not so long ago and are currently $399 new. So unless it's absolutely mint (or has some decent replacement pickups), it's probably a little overpriced in my mind. $250 would be a better price.
Gotta agree that it's an OK, but not a great price. I picked up an Epi LP Standard brand new from Sweetwater for $300. I bought the Pelham blue because I really liked the color; oddly, if you wanted the same guitar in black, it was $400. When I asked my bandmate why, his answer was that Pelham Blue isn't a "real Gibson color", so it's perceived as less desirable than black.