You did that thing again when you made a new thread when you should have just re-posted in the rec thread. This sub-forum has very low traffic and it will take days to get a response out of people sometime. Just make a bump post in the rec thread and someone will get around to it eventually.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Ok. Sorry. My bad. I just thought these guys deserved their own thread. I saw other bands in the forum getting their own thread so I thought "maybe these guys deserve one for sounding like Hopesfall." But thank you Damien! Whatever could I do without you?!
Well if you want to make a thread about them, then make a thread with the actual band name in the title man! (note, do not make another thread! just rename this one!)

I am much more likely to respond to something that is discussing a specific band than I am "do these guys sound like 'X'?"

Also when a band has long been dead/broken up/hiatus/whatever, then we mostly just talk about them in the "off-topic" thread. There will never be anything new from these guys so it would just be checking out these bands in hindsight.

So yeah its all good, and I am happy someone else actually wants to talk about music (and tomatoes), but we don't need anymore of your Hopesfall threads
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

It's getting cluttered

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Ok so before I go on posting another thread, what if I wanted help categorizing my artists? Where would I post that?
off topic thread.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

you made a thread asking for bands that sound like Hopesfall though, in which you mentioned this band, so... i dont really know what your point is.

but i am glad you enjoy music!