So these are always fun.

Except for when they suck.

But other than that they're pretty much always fun.

THE GENRE ELIMINATION GAME

Rules:

Every genre starts with 50 health.

Each person who posts can hurt or heal any genre for up to five points. You can split the points up between healing and hurting whoever you want.

Each person can post once an hour. Use the honor system, mods shouldn't have to babysit this to make it work.

When you post, declare what you're doing (Rap - 3, Punk + 2), and then post the results. For example:

Blacker Metal - 3, Grayish-Black Metal +2

Black Metal 20
Blacker Metal 30
Grayish-Black Metal 20

Once a genre hits 0 health, it dies, and gets taken off the list; no healing it once it's dead.

We play until only metalone genre stands.

So, let's go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Electronic +3, Country - 2

Classic Rock - 50
Punk - 50
Blues- 50
Metal - 50
Jazz - 50
Alternative Rock - 50
Ska/Reggae - 50
Country - 48
Rap - 50
Electronic - 53
lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Classic Rock - 50
Punk - 50
Blues- 50
Metal - 1 (hurt, -49 points)
Jazz - 50
Alternative Rock - 61 (heal, 11 point)
Ska/Reggae - 50
Country - 48
Rap - 50
Electronic - 53

Quote by herby190

Each person can post once an hour. Use the honor system, mods shouldn't have to babysit this to make it work.

I really don't think the mods will give any shits at all. not even a 1.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Mar 25, 2014,
everything X 0

Game over
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
heal metal
hurt nothing
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'd rather this be a UG user elimination game, but I'm too lazy to make a thread
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'd rather this be a UG user elimination game, but I'm too lazy to make a thread

That's a great idea.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

oh man, someone make this. best thread award pending.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
oh man, someone make this. best thread award pending.

This used to be a thing. If you got to 0, you got a 7-day ban. If you got 50 points or something, you got your ban record cleaned out. This included users that got perma'd, but you had to get mod approval before we could continue.

I nominated a perma'd user and we got him to 50 very quickly. Mods did not get the chance to approve of the decision and the game was discontinued ever since

(tl;dr new mods can we bring back user elimination pls)
Quote by chaoticfables
This used to be a thing. If you got to 0, you got a 7-day ban. If you got 50 points or something, you got your ban record cleaned out. This included users that got perma'd, but you had to get mod approval before we could continue.

I nominated a perma'd user and we got him to 50 very quickly. Mods did not get the chance to approve of the decision and the game was discontinued ever since

(tl;dr new mods can we bring back user elimination pls)

yes we must ban Ian
banned
Prog Rock +5
Rap - 10
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

classic rock -100000
metal -20000000
heal = everything without guitars + reggae