Page 1 of 2
Proof that Zero Tolerance also means zero brain function.
WTF is wrong with these people?

A nine-year-old Colorado girl who shaved her head to support her best friend who is fighting cancer was told she couldn't go to school because the haircut violated the dress code.

Kamryn Redfro was told she could not return to class until she got a wig or her natural hair grew back, Fox 31 Denver reported.

The girl's mother, Wendy Campbell, e-mailed the school in Grand Junction to explain the situation, but administrators refused to let Kamryn back, saying they could not make any exceptions.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/25/school-bans-girl-for-shaving-head-to-support-friend-with-cancer
girls aren't supposed to be bald

if you dont start enforcing these gender roles earlier she might become a lesbian or something
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
tfw i dont even care anymore
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
She gets a vacation

smart girl
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 25, 2014,
I don't get this, even if she weren't supporting a friend going through chemo, why should this be a problem for the school? Is it mandatory that girls have long hair in Colorado or are they worried third graders will be confused for neo-Nazis?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I don't get this, even if she weren't supporting a friend going through chemo, why should this be a problem for the school? Is it mandatory that girls have long hair in Colorado or are they worried third graders will be confused for neo-Nazis?

its because Colorado hates freedom

they legalized weed so you'd be too high to notice them taking all your freedom away
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

It happened in Grand Junction, which is a small mountain town. Very conservative.
Check out my band Disturbed
they find it too offensive because weed makes cancer patients feel better and the thought it was too much for the student body to bare, so they bought a bear and they fed him cider.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
yeah, apart from the obvious bullshit, i don't get why a bald head should be against the dress code
Because NOTHING COMPARES
NOTHING COMPARES

TO YOOOOOUU
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by TunerAddict

they legalized weed so you'd be too high to notice them taking all your freedom away

Totally unrelated to what you just said, I'm moving to Colorado next week.

Quote by StewieSwan
It happened in Grand Junction, which is a small mountain town. Very conservative.

Ah, alright.

I guess that's the only thing I know that town for now. Shitting on a 9-year old's attempt at solidarity with a close friend struggling through cancer. As far as first impressions go, this one isn't great.
Arbitrary and rigidly enforced rules regardless of circumstance to the rescue!
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by TunerAddict

Those clever bastards.

Quote by Dimarzio45
**** the world

Suck it, Chookie.

tee hee

m8 u wunna go?

cuz we'll go
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Totally unrelated to what you just said, I'm moving to Colorado next week.

Where?
Quote by progdude93
yeah, apart from the obvious bullshit, i don't get why a bald head should be against the dress code
shrug. i got suspended from my school cuz my hair was long enough to touch the collar of a button shirt.
So essentially, they are barring her from entering the school for not meeting the minimum amount of fabulousness.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If it's a public school, they have no right to do that. If it's private, it's their rules, they can turn away whoever they want, no matter how dickish it makes them.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Wherever the weed is, brah.

Well that rules out...nowhere.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by chookiecookie

m8 u wunna go?

cuz we'll go

Oh we'll go alright

meet me at your mum's house

i'm already there m8
Thats a weird rule. Are buzz cuts out too, or only clean shaven heads? I mean rules against long hair are dumb, but I feel like rules against short hair don't even have a basis in society/tradition. Unless, as someone said, they're worried about neo-nazi children.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

wait... so girls can't have shaved heads???? wtf.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

This legit makes me sad.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by jthabcd
Shaving your head is not normal for a girl and that is bad.

In America "normal" is a subjective term. That's like saying all boys have short hair. There is no "normal" for girls here, and there shouldn't be. People do what they want. As long as you arent breaking the law or hurting someone, why the hell should it be a problem? Stupid monkeys are running the system these days, and now our public/private schools. Makes me sick, and pissed as hell.

The pursuit for individuality, even when done for good purpose, is frowned upon by the mass media and idiots running the show
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by TunerAddict
girls aren't supposed to be bald

if you dont start enforcing these gender roles earlier she might become a lesbian or something

True. Cancer is a gateway illness to the far greater sickness of lesbianism.
In the Netherlands we don't have dress codes. I am happy for it. Bloody totalitarian bullshit meant to brainwash kids. WE DONT NEED NO EDUCATION.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by k.lainad
In America "normal" is a subjective term. That's like saying all boys have short hair. There is no "normal" for girls here, and there shouldn't be. People do what they want. As long as you arent breaking the law or hurting someone, why the hell should it be a problem? Stupid monkeys are running the system these days, and now our public/private schools. Makes me sick, and pissed as hell.

The pursuit for individuality, even when done for good purpose, is frowned upon by the mass media and idiots running the show

That's racist against Obama you racist
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
A rule against drastic hair cuts is silly but a rule is a rule.

I received letter that condemned me to the gulag but a rule is a rule
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
If dyed hair or out of the usual distracts timmy, then give timmy adderall.

Everyone wins.

I never obeyed the handbook in school, I wore a jacket for 4 years and was only told I couldn't anymore when one teacher ratted me out to the principle, which had seen it several times at least since I wore it everyday. But he had to do something because it was pointed out. The same teacher also gave my doctor a list of 'questionable' terms I would look up in a thesaurus while trying to come up with song names.
Page 1 of 2