except for us. none of you can prove it. those lights in the sky? something else. those signals to nasa? something else. those acient beings in religious books? not real.

i'm glad we cleared this up fellas.
ok
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
ok
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Quote by G DUBYA
except for us. none of you can prove it. those lights in the sky? something else. those signals to nasa? something else. those acient beings in religious books? not real.

i'm glad we cleared this up fellas.

THERE ARE OVER 11.7 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THE US ALONE
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Your profile picture describes your intellect, TS.

You cant prove or disprove any of those things, so why even start up an argument? It's just a gray area full of contradictions and lack of empirical evidence. God is a gut feeling. You can't denounce millions of beliefs, just cause you think your opinion is so high and mighty. And aliens? Sure, they're out there. Out of our solar system, past our galaxy, and maybe even beyond our Universe. But you can't deny anything that hasn't yet happened.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
Your profile picture describes your intellect, TS.

You cant prove or disprove any of those things, so why even start up an argument? It's just a gray area full of contradictions and lack of empirical evidence. God is a gut feeling. You can't denounce millions of beliefs, just cause you think your opinion is so high and mighty. And aliens? Sure, they're out there. Out of our solar system, past our galaxy, and maybe even beyond our Universe. But you can't deny anything that hasn't yet happened.

ok
ok
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do