Page 1 of 4
Like a proper fight with punches being thrown and stuff not some little paly fight or a kerfuffle?

What happened? Did you merk him or did you get beaten up?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
No cause I am not a knob
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Never, not even close.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
I'm great at avoiding violence. If you don't go out looking for it it's surprisingly easy to avoid.
I've been beaten up for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

after a night of clubbin, me and some girls were outside talking about the night and how fun it was, when 2 guys walk past, just as I announce to go home. to which they replied "well go and **** off then".
I ignored them and they came towards me, started pushing me and hitting me several times. after which I started kicking the ass of 1 of them. the 2nd one was some kickboxer or something because he knocked me out with a kick from behind that hit my neck. Got lucky and just had a light concussion when I woke up in an ambulance.

I went to the police and they both had to work 40 hours of community service, which to me was a very low punishment. I also had to buy new jeans and a shirt, which i had to pay for myself, because both got ripped.

Turns out they were both coked out of their minds.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Mar 26, 2014,
Nope. I do everything to avoid violence and my build doesn't exactly invite people to punch me I guess. The one time I got punched in the face was because a girl thought I touched her ass in a club. She just turned around and punched me right on the nose. A friend she was with immediately told her it was her who touched her butt and not me. Wasn't too bad, she was tiny. My shirt was full of blood though from the nosebleed. Looked like I was on the receiving part of a stabbing.
Sort of, various little aggressive interactions on the playground.

I got jumped by four guys once in year 10 cuz they didn't like that I'm an atheist and one of them told the others that I insulted god, which is only a half truth cuz I only insulted that guy's mother, who is not an Abrahamic deity as far as I know. I could barely be said to have put up a fight, but somehow I walked away entirely unharmed. I mean physically, cuz my ego was never truly the same again.

Various joke fights and wrestles with friends.

Yeah I don't do the whole "fight with people thing". Truth be told it's not that I'm afraid of getting my ass kicked, or that I avoid confrontation, it's that I can't stand people not liking me. I need approval and there aren't many situations where you can get it by punching someone. Which is invariably worse than being afraid of getting your face bruised.
Been in a few.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I was assaulted once, and i lost, but i was heavily outnumbered. Luckily i was only punched in the face a few times and walked away with a bloody nose and a sore jaw. Other than that, i've been in a few scuffles, but nothing serious.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Never been in one and I don't want to. I'm pretty sure I'll lose.
When I drink I do get the desire to fight someone, but I know better and don't do it.
Quote by captainsnazz
It genuinely amazes me that some people are able to get through 20+ years of life without getting in a single fight.

To be fair, you are British.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Like a proper fight with punches being thrown and stuff not some little paly fight or a kerfuffle?

What happened? Did you merk him or did you get beaten up?

Are you still trying to prep for your fight with Will?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
one of them told the others that I insulted god, which is only a half truth cuz I only insulted that guy's mother, who is not an Abrahamic deity as far as I know.

Anyway, no I haven't
Quote by captainsnazz
It genuinely amazes me that some people are able to get through 20+ years of life without getting in a single fight.

I'm not a dick towards people, so they're generally not dicks towards me. Pretty easy to avoid fights in that case.

I don't live in a particularly violent area, so there's no reason I'd have to fight purely out of self defense.
Because of my older brothers mental issues every fight is a proper fight
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Once or twice...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Colohue
Beat the shit out of a baby giraffe once...

Ruffian.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
A few. I'd say the results would be about even.

A few times, there was no doubt that I kick their ass, and a few times that there was no doubt that they just beat me silly. Others where we just hurt each other pretty bad.
This one time at a party in high school my buddy and I got really drunk and we decided to fight. Not cause we hated each other or anything though. After us there were three other fights that night. Thanks Whiskey!
Where I come from, you don't play no guitar, you don't get no pussy
I try to avoid them because 1. I don't like fighting and 2. In Dublin, the most unlikely person could have a family member that's a gangster and 3. There's an Irish mentality of revenge, nothings ever finished, if you get into a fair fight with someone and beat them, your almost guaranteed to get jumped a week later and get the shit kicked out of you.
An "unruly teen" tried the Knockout Game on me about 6 months back. Was in D.C. (go figure). Clipped my chin, but it was in the right spot, so it didn't even phase me really, just surprised me. He ran off immediately to pack of friends, who were laughing. I went down to one knee to at least look like it got me good, otherwise I assumed all 7-8 would come over and give me a good beating as a group rather than one-on-one.

As the great Richard Prior once said "Your Ego will heal a lot faster than a Broken Jaw"
When I was like 12 or something

I won

It was practically this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvijyBIgazE

But with only like two punches thrown
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 26, 2014,
got into a boxing match in Thailand. I lost. Friends found the guy after the fight and just hassled him. Things almost got ugly. Cops showed up. Payed them off with 100 baht (roughly 3 dollars).

Your move, Pit.
POST RAWK
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
To be fair, you are British.
22 and counting...
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Used to box, so I don't know if those count.

But street fights, of course. I had to prove I was alpha male to myself as a teen somehow.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Yeah when I was 18 or 19. Rather ashamed of it, but hey kids on alcohol gonna be stupid - I got a mild sentence and learned my lesson.
Other time a guy initiated a fight with me over a silly argument that got personal. I let him hit me in the face 3 times without defending myself, telling him how much he sucked after each blow. Then he got this weird look on his face and I just walked away. Guy actually came running after me and apologizing, pleading that I should hit him back and that he was sorry. I just said whatever and left. That was about 7 years ago and the last time.
Nah, I'm weak so fights aren't really an option for me.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I have not. I use words not limbs to get my point across.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
lel fighting is for dumbasses
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Yes. A few times against more than one person.

Never been in one where it wasn't ended by someone intervening though. Always been curious how far anger would let me go.

The only time I really gave someone a good beating was when I got into this dispute in school with the 'class clown'. Problem was he was one of those guys who dished out pranks but couldn't take them. Started after I did something I can't remember to him after he spent the whole lesson pissing everyone off with his own and suddenly at flips out at me.

Next lesson he says something like 'fuk you, you stupid american' and I was like 'don't call me stupid' while throwing one of those thick oxford english dictionaries at his face. Instead of screaming loudly in pain, he keeps it down as the teacher turns around and can't figure out wtf just happened.

At the end of the day he turns up at my band practice demanding to go out to the park to fight. I knew he'd like that as he'd have all his mates ready to back him up if he got beat. He was bigger and stronger than me but he had that 'soft' look about him that said he'd fall to bits with one good slap.

Since it was late and all the teachers were gone, I just started hitting him in the face over and over right there and then. Only got stopped when my mates pulled me off after I started stamping on him as he was crumpled on the ground crying. After that I went to the bathroom to wash his blood and spit off my hands and then we went back to playing some metallica covers the rest of the evening like nothing happened.

The only thing that bothered me about it was that the main guy pushing him into the fight used to be one of my best friends but he just stopped hanging out with me for some unknown reason a few months before.

As an adult though, not many fights, partially because I have pretty good self-control but also because my height means most people disinclined to starting anything. It's too much trouble due to police shit anyway.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 4