Not sure if this is the right place to post this since it has more to do with timing than technique, but there's this one spot in this song that i keep ****ing up on.
The atonal part right here

I can get it down once in a blue moon if i manage to focus but it feels like pure luck, most of the time i find it really hard to play in time and loose the rythm.
Don't really know how to aproach this or what kind of time signature it acually is so any help would be appreciated.
Spend more time trying to get your head around the rhythm without your guitar in hand. It's almost certainly because you're trying to keep track of the rhythm and your hands at the same time so you need to know one or the other so well you don't have to think about it. The easiest way to do that, in my opinion at least, is to spend more time really learning the song without a guitar so you really get the rhythm in your head before trying to play it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You're welcome, it's important to remember that playing guitar is just as much a mental task as it is a physical one.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.