Hi, I'm from Spain. My english is not very good...

Well. I have a Tech21 TM60. I use the pedal bsiab2 in the clean channel. Sounds great!

So...I want to know, what amp is best

Trademark60 or Marshall Valvestate 8080

Thanks!

Chris
IMHO, the Tech 21 Trademark 60 is better than any Marshall Valvestate, by a considerable margin.

Also, this should've been posted in the Guitar Gear & Accessories subforum. This subforum is for discussion about gear building and customizing.

*Reported for move*
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Up for the trademark.

If you want a new amp though, look elsewhere.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Thanks for replies :-)

I'm happy with my trademark60, it's very modern than valvestate, And they have XLR output and boost footswitch.

In my country, not many people knows trademark60.

It's gigeable? I think that TM60 have little power (only 60 w), so...Its loud that other transistors amp same watage
Last edited by christian.diazc at Mar 27, 2014,
Quote by christian.diazc
It's gigeable? I think that TM60 have little power (only 60 w), so...Its loud that other transistors amp same watage

Yes, you can perfectly play gigs with it.

The other guitar player in my previous band had one, and he used his Trademark 60 for playing live all the time.
60 watts is more than enough to play small venues without even mic'ing the amp (one example: link), and for bigger venues you'll have to use a mic to put the amp through the PA anyway.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Great!!!

Then...I not sell my TM60, in 7 years I not have problems with it, and I have Marshall JCM800 tone with the bsiab2

Thank you

Chris