So I paid for the UG Tab pro. Then I paid to unlock the & tools. Why does the player pop up as a three day trial period option, when I know for a fact I paid for that feature.
Are you signed into the site using the account you bought it with?
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
I bought The UG Tab Pro App for my iPhone 5c and created an account there and signed in to the web on my pc but wont allow me to look at tab pro here? any reason why? I Paid for the App why cant i use it on the pc? just a bigger screen to look at?
Quote by Budro Edward
So I paid for the UG Tab pro. Then I paid to unlock the & tools. Why does the player pop up as a three day trial period option, when I know for a fact I paid for that feature.

You first go through the three day trial when you buy it, and once that three day trial is up it then will say that you bought it. Either way, you bought it and have access to all the features (even though you're at the three day trial stage), don't worry.
I have just tried again,
On my PC it tells me to start a free trial but choose a payment method after, I am not entering my card details and then having to try cancel.
My account is the same (IOS and PC) The two are both sync'd up together, what i have on my favourites on my IOS device is also on my PC account favourites.
I can listen to a free demo of a Tab Pro song but not all of it?

I dont understand why, both the accounts are the same, they are sync'd.
I paid via the app store for the UG App and the Tab Pro App.
Why are they not allowing me to use my PC?
I'm in the same boat. Anyone? I'd really like to use the website on my Mac instead of my phone now and then.