Poll: Well?
Poll Options
View poll results: Well?
Meow
26 57%
Woof
20 43%
Voters: 46.
Please. Cats beat the shit out of dogs 5 times their size.
PM me for newts
The only "dog of same size" to a cat is those revolting 'rat dogs' as I call them.

Y'know..

So it could be even, maybe the cat just edging it. Those stupid dogs have no balls.

A real dog vs a cat?

No competition, the dog simply wipes the floor with the little shit.

Therefore your question is totally bias and not what the thread title implies.

2/10, would not read again
Last edited by sam b at Mar 27, 2014,
Cats are friggin awesome.

I haven't met a dog yet that doesn't love to eat fresh cat shit out of the litter box. ****ing disgusting!
Last edited by cheesefries at Mar 27, 2014,
we had a chihuahuah (or however you spell it) That could take down 200 pound dogs.

It wiped the floor with cats.

All of this is true too. It was amazing.
cant speak for them all, especially since i dont have one but the dogs ive been around have all been total ****ing weak-willed morons

like if they were humans theyd probably be into ball crushing and and diapers and all that weird ass pervy dominate me shit cause theyre so keen to please their owner

the cats ive been around dont take any shit from anything.. i have scars all over my body cause of a tiny ass kitten.. plus theyve got sharp ass claws and are a lot more agile + flexible than dogs in general

assuming theyre both gonna be the same size, the bigger they are the more ****ed a dog is gonna end up :lion:

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Mar 27, 2014,
I have watched my cat beat the shit out of a number of large dogs.

But it depends heavily on the cat in question. Some cats will take on dalmations and great danes just for shits and giggles, and some will disappear at the first hint of a chihuahua.

To answer OP: Probably the cat, unless its declawed.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I would totes smile whilst watching a dog shit on a shitty cats shitty face
**** cats
this house is bitchin
Well a domestic cat is only the size of a small dog, I still think the cat would win if it was fighting seriously. If you put a big dog up against a cat of the same size then your basically into leopard and mountain lion territory and you can guess how that fight will turn out
usually cats would win but i have seen my dog kill a couple cats so i voted dog
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by CaptainCanti
I would totes smile whilst watching a dog shit on a shitty cats shitty face
**** cats

of course you'd be into watching shit like that
creepy squid ****er

Well, if you pair a old cougar like jamie lee curtis against a dirty dog like danny mcbride I think we all know who'd win.
it depends on the fight, if its serious ticked off the dog has the advantage given the size of its muzzle and bite strength it can usually kill if it wants to, but a cat batting away at you with claws tends to be annoying but not deadly, I've even heard of some large bread dogs killing mountain lions, that are about 100lbs heavier, and also remember the police have attack dogs but no attack cats
Cats.....I've learned they're quick and sneaky little feckers
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Another vs thread. nice. totally fine according to rules and whatnot. good job ts <3
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
There is no such thing as a cat-sized dog. There are proper dogs and then there are pointless cats like chihuahuas.

Also, I'd like to see a cat go against a good-sized untrained dog. In a shitload of cat-and-dog households cats can be total assholes to dogs because the dogs aren't allowed to retaliate by the owners. And unlike those ungrateful little purring shits dogs take such restrictions very seriously. Cats however are always allowed to be cunts to dogs.

There's a reason to all of this. If a cat properly attacks a dog the dog will get some serious ass scratches and bites that will need stitching. If a dog properly attacks a cat there will be no more cat left to stitch up.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Mar 27, 2014,
Squirrel with a penknife
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Masquirina

This is hella koo tho.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
There is no such thing as a cat-sized dog. There are proper dogs and then there are pointless cats like chihuahuas.

Also, I'd like to see a cat go against a good-sized untrained dog. In a shitload of cat-and-dog households cats can be total assholes to dogs because the dogs aren't allowed to retaliate by the owners. And unlike those ungrateful little purring shits dogs take such restrictions very seriously. Cats however are always allowed to be cunts to dogs.

There's a reason to all of this. If a cat properly attacks a dog the dog will get some serious ass scratches and bites that will need stitching. If a dog properly attacks a cat there will be no more cat left to stitch up.

I always liked you
People thinking a cat would have any chance against a dog that has nothing in its way are fooling themselves. The only reason a cat would win in a fight are 1. dog is not a dog but a stupid bitch dog (even then I still may put my money on a Jack Russel) or 2. the dog doesn't retaliate because it knows not to. Even the dogs temperament comes into play. My dog is big but not very mean and would play with a cat because he couldn't tell they were fighting.

Where I live people use dogs to protect their farms and livestock. I've heard stories of one or two taking on a pack of coyotes. My friend had a dog that he said was trained to fend off wolves ffs, and I believed him when I saw this dog you could ride it like a horse. A pussy cat would get torn to shreds by a dog with no holds barred.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by sam b
I always liked you

u kno i luv u bby

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,