I know there are singers and gamers making serious money in youtube, but what about guitarists? Are there guitarists that live off thier YT channel income like Pewdiepie and Nigahiga? And are they just getting by, or on thier way to become millionaires like Jenna Marbles?
Quote by GuitarDaddyCool
I know there are singers and gamers making serious money in youtube, but what about guitarists? Are there guitarists that live off thier YT channel income like Pewdiepie and Nigahiga? And are they just getting by, or on thier way to become millionaires like Jenna Marbles?

How should we know. 311erock and charlie parra del riego are youtube partners i know of, and youtube is known for giving a reasonable amount of cash. so they will easily get by, but I don't think they are millionaires. neither is Jenna, she lives in a ****in appartment dude.
Everyone can apply for the partner program as long as you make original video's or have the rights to use certain copyrighted shit.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
You do realise that it's an offence for anyone other than the royal mint/national treasury to manufacture currency, right?

If guitarists are making money, and posting videos to YouTube, they might want to consider removing them - that kind of thing could be used as evidence against them in court.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
You do realise that it's an offence for anyone other than the royal mint/national treasury to manufacture currency, right?

If guitarists are making money, and posting videos to YouTube, they might want to consider removing them - that kind of thing could be used as evidence against them in court.

Mother****er
Quote by chookiecookie
Go penis them

hard
sometimes when i am outside i make $$$ with pee and dirt
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I make more than three dollars already.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I remember I got an email once with an offer to "monetize" my videos. It was something ridiculous like 0.01 or 0.001 cents per view. Idk if they pay some people more or not though.
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

The only guitarists that are making income through Youtube are folks who offer music lessons. They use "free lessons" to draw you into their "bricks and mortar" store and then sell you guitars and more music lessons.

ron666
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Rob Chappers said he made about £100 on this video, which will have gone up now.

That was just like... so horribly mediocre though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.