You lift me so high, Mehrnaz. Honestly, I'm a little weary of heights. I'm in a place that's meant for me and you. Which seems a little backwards, considering our development. I don't want to be anywhere. This is regarding our initial entanglement of experiences. The feelings that didn't exist within either universe. From another dimension, symbiotic elements construct a subject that'll inject itself as a bridge between chemical and relation. The initial shock subsides as an echo of ideas settle within your mind. The sediment. The foundation of growth. Somewhere around this time, I find myself keying in to every positive vibe you provided me. Every reflection was a lavish gift that I adorn every day. You fulfilled me with love so heavily that I could not return to the surface before you dragged my heart back down to rest in the depths of my emotion. I love you... Deeply and Truly.

I'm sharing this because you may appreciate it more than Mehrnaz did.

Waste of effort.
Last edited by jpwesch at Mar 27, 2014,
Quote by jpwesch
You lift me so high, Mehrnaz. Honestly, I'm a little weary of heights. I'm in a place that's meant for me and you. Which seems a little backwards, considering our development. I don't want to be anywhere. This is regarding our initial entanglement of experiences. The feelings that didn't exist within either universe. From another dimension, symbiotic elements construct a subject that'll inject itself as a bridge between chemical and relation. The initial shock subsides as an echo of ideas settle within your mind. The sediment. The foundation of growth. Somewhere around this time, I find myself keying in to every positive vibe you provided me. Every reflection was a lavish gift that I adorn every day. You fulfilled me with love so heavily that I could not return to the surface before you dragged my heart back down to rest in the depths of my emotion. I love you... Deeply and Truly.

I'm sharing this because you may appreciate it more than Mehrnaz did.

Waste of effort.

YUM... Ice cream....