Couple of things, neither of which are answers to the original question:

1 - It's a whole album, there's no guarantee, at all, that it's all in one tuning. Especially given that I know Redemption are a prog band; they're generally given to using multiple tunings.

2 - You should post the name of the band and album as well as a youtube link; some people can't use youtube since they're on mobile devices, dial-up and such.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Couple of things, neither of which are answers to the original question:

1 - It's a whole album, there's no guarantee, at all, that it's all in one tuning. Especially given that I know Redemption are a prog band; they're generally given to using multiple tunings.

2 - You should post the name of the band and album as well as a youtube link; some people can't use youtube since they're on mobile devices, dial-up and such.

I'm aware of that, but the impression I get from the whole album is that it is played entirely on the same tuning. I was thinking of saying that on the OP, but I maybe be mistaken and misleading.