the last episode of psych was ****ing amazing and i can't recall the last time i laughed as hard at a tv show as
when gus got maced by love

psych fans, y'all with me?
Last edited by progdude93 at Mar 27, 2014,
i won't. it's a great show. often (maybe usually) stupid, but it's given me lots of laughs. but it's been around for 8 seasons (of 20+ episodes). it had a nice run, but it was getting stale.

now they're ending it and upping their game at the same time, which is exactly the way to go
Why would you create after the series finale....

anyway, I didn't watch it regularly the last 2 or so seasons but it was still very funny. sad it's gone
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 27, 2014,
Quote by CaptainCanti
psych thats the wrong number
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit: holy crap, I just realised how incredible the loop is on this gif. I've been watching it for a while and it looks so smooth
Quote by WCPhils
Why would you create after the series finale....

i have no desire to make or participate in a real psych discussion thread.. this was just about how epic the last episode was
Psych is one of my favorites but i haven't seen the last 5 or so episodes. I'm sad to see it go.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
Quote by Baby Joel

edit: holy crap, I just realised how incredible the loop is on this gif. I've been watching it for a while and it looks so smooth

It uses the one guy's head to wipe the screen to the first frame.
It was (still is) my favorite show. There was something about it that I loved.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
im rewatching it form th ebeginning and i forgot how genuinely funny it is
superman is killing himself tonight
i thought progdude was back

i guess i got psyched
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I thought this was prog dude back and psyching us all

thank gawd it ain't
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Baby Joel
im rewatching it form th ebeginning and i forgot how genuinely funny it is

One of my favorite shows
Best show! Guster
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.