Page 5 of 1000
Reaching a bit but I hope Goat Simulator gets a port to Vita or something one day. It's actually looks a lot better than I thought it would be. I mean it looks completely broken but still.
Last edited by homeless-john at Mar 28, 2014,
Quote by muffinduck01
The more recent PC release of FFVII runs fine. It looks like butt and the framerate is locked, but it plays just as well as the PS1 version does. They also patched in the PS1 version's music now so it sounds just as good as well.

I modded my FF7 with http://forums.qhimm.com/?topic=13212.0 this.

It looks amazing compared to the original, has hacks such as breaking 9999, new bosses, and way harder enemies. There is a ton of customization that mod package offers. I had my Aerith dressed up as Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon for no reason.
Quote by zdh
To be fair, game bugs is listed as a feature...

That's either the best feature or the worst. Fortunately, I think it might be the former for Goat Simulator.

With all the love Sony are giving indies lately, I would not be surprised to see it pop up on PS4 somewhere down the line. We live in an age where Octodad: Dadliest Catch was part of Sony's E3 stage show. Anything can happen.
Quote by BelowTheSun
Morrowind was my first TES game, and it's borderline unplayable. The combat is horrible, so is the stealth, so is pretty much everything that involves the player. Yeah, the world is hella good, but it's such a chore to play.

All. Of. My. This.

I'm sure Morrowind is amazing, but trying to play the fucking thing is like poking your own eye out with a spoon.
Morrowind is by far the most fun TES game in my mind. Skyrim is boring af without mods and morrowind is reasonable without them and stupidly fun with them. Would have preferred a remake of Morrowind with updated combat and stuff over Skyrim.
I'm assuming you played Morrowind first then? Because I wouldn't say it was reasonable without mods, I'd say it's totally unplayable without mods
I'm researching Argonian biology to figure out if I should enable Frostfall while playing as an Argonian or not. These are the lengths I go to to ensure I have the best roleplaying experience possible.
Only TES game ive played is Skyrim which was pretty awesome. I have it on PS3 so no mods but its still pretty dam fun.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by BelowTheSun
I'm researching Argonian biology to figure out if I should enable Frostfall while playing as an Argonian or not. These are the lengths I go to to ensure I have the best roleplaying experience possible.

They're warm blooded, if that's what you're looking for. They also lay eggs in clutches but not all eggs hatch at the same time.

Also Frostfall is very fun, but really brutal at the beginning. Unless you decide to be a vampire.
I'm thinking maybe I should bump Frostfall's settings up a bit. No way could an Argonian be outside in the cold for the same amount of time as a Nord or Khajiit.
Quote by BelowTheSun
I'm thinking maybe I should bump Frostfall's settings up a bit. No way could an Argonian be outside in the cold for the same amount of time as a Nord or Khajiit.

Hey, Argonians are descended from trees. If anything they should be the most resistant to cold.
Quote by homeless-john
Honestly, did I miss an opportunity to suck Kenny off or something? What do I have to do to get this guy to side with me?

twd?

He'll be on whatever side he's written to be on.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Hey, Argonians are descended from trees. If anything they should be the most resistant to cold.

See, that's kinda what I was thinking, but in Morrowind there was an Argonian on Solstheim that complained about the cold, so they can't be that resistant. Also, I'm not playing as the Dragonborn because roleplay
Quote by stratkat
twd?

He'll be on whatever side he's written to be on.

Season 1 spoilers.

It is possible to get him to get him to come with you to find Clementine though. According to the stats, it's quite common actually. I just don't understand what you have to do to get him to.

I saved his kid. I stood up for his kid. I killed his kid. What else do I have to do???

Fuck sake.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
**** duck

****ing

that little shit

****ing
duck

die

I thought Duck really came into his own as a character when he...

...FUCKING DIED!
that moment when clem looked at the portrait with a duck on it and she remembered Duck
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by crm261
All. Of. My. This.

I'm sure Morrowind is amazing, but trying to play the fucking thing is like poking your own eye out with a spoon.

It didn't age very well, that is true. But still very epic none the less.

I hope 6 takes place in the Summerset Isles, with crazy immersive next gen technologies, restore some of the skills taken out of Skyrim (ahem ACROBATICS). And finish off these Thalmor assholes.
Next month's PS Plus info for the Yanks.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/28/playstation-plus-april-preview-arkham-city-mercenary-kings-and-more/

PS4:
- Mercenary Kings

PS3:
- Batman: Arkham City
- Castle of Illusion
- Stealth Inc.

PS Vita:
- Velocity Ultra
- Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

4 out of 5 of the PS3/Vita games have already been ones for Europe so I doubt we'll get them (also, haha). It is likely Europe will get Mercenary Kings though. That gives me something that's close enough to Metal Slug for when I finally get a PS4. Yaldae!
Quote by homeless-john
Next month's PS Plus info for the Yanks.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/28/playstation-plus-april-preview-arkham-city-mercenary-kings-and-more/

PS4:
- Mercenary Kings

PS3:
- Batman: Arkham City
- Castle of Illusion
- Stealth Inc.

PS Vita:
- Velocity Ultra
- Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

4 out of 5 of the PS3/Vita games have already been ones for Europe so I doubt we'll get them (also, haha). It is likely Europe will get Mercenary Kings though. That gives me something that's close enough to Metal Slug for when I finally get a PS4. Yaldae!

I dont know what Mercenary Kings is so I'll look it up but I haven't played Arkham City and I really want to play it so I'll definitely be getting that one. Maybe the others if they peak my interest.

Oh I forgot to say I finished Tomb Raider yesterday! What an incredible game. I'm even thinking of getting the definitive collection for the PS4 since I got the PS3 one free off PS Plus.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by homeless-john
Honestly, did I miss an opportunity to suck Kenny off or something? What do I have to do to get this guy to side with me?

Someone posted an absolutely hilarious criticism of Kenny in this thread, but I can't remember what it was. It was along the same lines as what you said though.

EDIT:
Found it, it was you as well!
Quote by homeless-john
I think if Lee made Kenny a chicken dinner, sucked his dick and then ran a bath for him, Kenny still probably wouldn't give him 10p for the bus.

Last edited by crm261 at Mar 28, 2014,
I don't think I'm playing Hitman right

I have no patience so I just kill everyone in every level, lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
RE: TES

I definitely have more of the nostalgic affection for Morrowind because I played it as a teenager - the music still moves me where Skyrim and Oblivion soundtracks are just like "cool". That said, I've been unable to replay Morrowind, not even because of the weird combat or tedious dialogue, but just because of the ****ing "Loading Area" pauses every ten paces. Downloading Morroblivion broke my copy of Oblivion, so pretty sure Morrowind is going to be lucky enough to remain safe in the realm of nostalgia for me.

That said, pretty sure Skyrim edges it over Oblivion just because of no Oblivion gates.
Oblivion Gates were so bad.

ESO has dark anchors which I kinda like that except the enemies come out to you and you have a big ol battle with strangers. Tis pretty cool

That and cold harbour is much cooler than the oblivion planes, I think they learnt from their mistakes.
Can someone link me to possibly ONE MOD for the graphics over haul? I don't care to mess around with multiple mods.

Also did someone add me on steam? I got an invite from someone I dont know.

Anyway it is already pages back but I don't mind if I am on the steam players list.

Steam UN: DamienEx
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Last edited by DamienEx1021 at Mar 28, 2014,
Quote by soundgarden1986
my favorite parts of the walking dead games are letting people i didnt want with me to begin with die

carley didn't have to die T_T
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by DamienEx1021
Can someone link me to possibly ONE MOD for the graphics over haul? I don't care to mess around with multiple mods.

Also did someone add me on steam? I got an invite from someone I dont know.

Anyway it is already pages back but I don't mind if I am on the steam players list.

Steam UN: DamienEx

If you had to get one graphics mod I'd say get the ENB, it's super easy to download. There's tons of different ones to pick from but I always enjoyed Sharpshooters ENB the most, which I'm not even sure is supported anymore, it was one of the first ones. Look around on YouTube, see which ENB version you like most, and it's simply a matter of dragging and dropping the files into your Skyrim folder.

Get that and download Bethesda's 2k texture pack if you want simpliciity. There's some other texture packs but that one is super simple to download.
Quote by soundgarden1986
my favorite parts of the walking dead games are letting people i didnt want with me to begin with die

I know that feel.

I actually had "hell yeah" moments when I got opportunities to kill off Larry and Ben.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....