This all started 6 months ago when I saw that my little fender mustang II is dying and I needed a new amp. I tried many amps at the shop and did a lot of research. After a lot of thinking I settled for 3 amps ENGL Fireball, EVH 5150 III and a Marshall JVM205H and I can only buy one so I settled for a JVM. Because to me the drive sound on that amp is made for Thrash metal. JVM had more of an aggressive top end (Typical Marshall) than the ENGL or the EVH and i prefer it over my old old JCM 800 that i sold long time ago that i was running with the tubescreamer. I tried a JVM through a cheap 1x12 which really sucks, When I got home I tried it through a 4x12 and there it is... It sounds just amazing.

I got it today and really didn't have the time to really experiment.
So here is a little rundown:Clean Green: Really good for a Marshall, I am still surprised.
Clean amber:very good, I didn't have the time for experimenting
Clean red: really good for ACDC
OD green: Good, didn't have the time for much of experimenting
OD Amber: This is where it's at, amazing for thrash
OD red: Incredible for Lead
Overall I am really impressed, best amp I have ever owned.

And here is a picture of my small pedalboard, I have GT8 in a 4 cable method. I just don't have all the cables that I need.
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 with Dimarzios
Modified MIM Fender strat with schaller floyd rose
LTD EC-1000 with EMG's
2x LTD EC 401

Amps:
Marshall JVM205h
Fender Mustang II

Other bits and pieces:
D'addario strings
TC electronic g-major 2
Sweet,
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Nice, I bought the same amp recently myself. First amp I've ever bought without trying first, and the first amp I was happy with straight away. Now that I've had it for a while, I'm amazed anybody uses any other modern Marshall. Beats the JCM2000 DSL100 I used to have, in every single way possible.

The 'clean green' has a fixed EQ modification in front of it, which is designed to make that mode and the orange mode sound more like a Vox. That's why it's different and better than most Marshalls' cleans.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
HNAD! I have this exact amp as well, and it's fantastic, even at low volumes it seems.

OD Amber is indeed where it's at.

Enjoy!
Looks nice!

Enjoy it!

HNAD
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Congrats on the new amp. HNAD!

I'm curious about how your Mustang II dying? I have a Mustang I and I'm already not that thrilled with the amp and looking to upgrade and wondering if I need to move up my timeline!
Quote by thr_wedge
Congrats on the new amp. HNAD!

I'm curious about how your Mustang II dying? I have a Mustang I and I'm already not that thrilled with the amp and looking to upgrade and wondering if I need to move up my timeline!

Speaker died because it was my fault. I was pushing it to the limit haha. And I didn't want to deal with it so I just bought a new amp.
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 with Dimarzios
Modified MIM Fender strat with schaller floyd rose
LTD EC-1000 with EMG's
2x LTD EC 401

Amps:
Marshall JVM205h
Fender Mustang II

Other bits and pieces:
D'addario strings
TC electronic g-major 2
Quote by MatejSJ
Speaker died because it was my fault. I was pushing it to the limit haha. And I didn't want to deal with it so I just bought a new amp.

Any excuse to buy a new amp! I am super underwhelmed by my Mustang I, but plan to keep it for a cheap, lightweight, small footprint.