Hi guys,

I have a TSA15H and 112cab. I want to Change the Speaker but I have no Idea on how to do it.

I unscrewed every screw that i saw and still nothing moves!!!???

Dont tell me that i have to cut the black cloth!!??

Thx
do you have a pic of the cab, inside and out?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Its probably just stuck a little in place from being on there so tight for so long.

I usually take off all the screws on the back panel, then remove the screws holding the jack plate on, then pull the jack plate out, so I can get a good grip using the hole where the plate was, then just give her a little tug and it should come right off.

You might have to take the nut off of the jack, and push the jack inside the cab to be able to use the jack hole to get a good grip to pull the plate out.

***CAUTION*** IF you try this and the back still does not want to come off, or it seems like you're using A LOT of force to move it, then you probably missed a screw somewhere.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by Robbgnarly
do you have a pic of the cab, inside and out?

i'm guessing not from the inside since he couldn't get the back off

seriously, though, sometimes the back gets stuck. if you try removing the screws for the jack section, normally you can take it off (be careful not to snip any wires) and that can sometimes give you enough of a handhold to lever the back off.

If that doesn't work, if you're absolutely certain (and I mean absolutely certain) that you've unscrewed all the screws which hold the back panel on, you can use a putty knife or thin chisel or similar to prise it off. You need to be very careful, and you can easily damage the tolex if you're not careful, so you've been warned. But that's normally what I end up having to resort to.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^^ Yea, I forgot to stress that too, be really careful about pulling on the wires then removing the plate, or panel.

My Mesa has good amount of extra wire to remove the back, but my Randall is pretty tight, and I have to be really careful not to tug on the wires.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
yeah don't tug your wire
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Maybe try using a putty knife to try and pry it loose. Something flat and somewhat sturdy to get in between the back panel and the sides. I think that removing the jack plate should work though.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
What screws? Looking at that, I'd say it's front loaded. So that grill cloth is probably held on with velcro. Remove that and then you can get to the screws that hold in the speaker.

This is of course unless there were screws in the back that I can't see in the photo.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Nope, there is no velcro inside. There are no screws in the inside area of the cab from the back. I touched every single corner but found none inside.

On the front it has 6 screws, 4 on the corners and 2 where it says Ibanez. I also removed those but was not able to remove the net.

Why would they make it so hard hard to change speakers???
Sure the velcro isn't just holding really hard and assisted by the tightness of the fit? How I get stubborn grills off is make a tool out of an old bread and butter knife. I just stick it in a vice and bend a hook about 1/8" long by hitting it with a hammer. The hook has to be small enough to go between the cab and the grill somewhere. You may have to go smaller, like 1/16". Then you can hook it behind the grill and pull.
If there is no way to take the back off then the grill must come off. Otherwise how would they make it? They aint gonna glue it on.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
At last I was able to take the speaker out. I used a butter knife and hammered in the borders of the net. It was stuck because it had ben there for a long time like you said.

Now I dont know how to remove the speakers from the jack. Should I separate the wires from the jack or from the speaker?
From the speaker.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Thx for your help.

Here is my give to you for helping me.

"There were 2 peanuts walking in the street and one was asalted, peanut."

Take Care
glad you got it sorted
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?