It made big waves when it was announced. It was a cheap high-gain amp that sounded good according to everyone. But after NAMM, it disappeared from the site and nothing has been said about it. What happened?
CEC went out of business and Craig from CEC made the Hybris. It sucks, because I wanted one but never was able to get one. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will do another run, but don't hold your breath
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
CEC went out of business and Craig from CEC made the Hybris. It sucks, because I wanted one but never was able to get one. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will do another run, but don't hold your breath

Wow, did they? I had no idea Craig shut it down!

What happened!? What a shame!

I was going to buy one of the Hybris amps from the first run, but didn't have the cash then, was hoping to get one in the future but hadn't heard anything about them in months. Sad to see his company go under
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Wow, did they? I had no idea Craig shut it down!

What happened!? What a shame!

I was going to buy one of the Hybris amps from the first run, but didn't have the cash then, was hoping to get one in the future but hadn't heard anything about them in months. Sad to see his company go under

Yeah he was here a few days ago and told us he was only doing it as a hobby now on.

I wonder if matt still wants to sell the Brigand for $1300 like he did a while back
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
That is a bummer. I played it in person at NAMM a few times, went to buy one and thy weren't available. They only had windows that you could buy one before it closed again. I started school a few months later and haven't bought any gear related stuff in over a year or something.

Craig is cool, I know he had a lot going on including a recent promotion that ate up more personal time. Hope he still enjoys building them in his spare time.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.