And on the way to Little Caesars the sun was setting and I was stuck in traffic in North Dallas.

The sky was dimming on one side and was blue on the other and there was a single square cloud that was like a big dark cube just hovering over down town.

For about twenty minutes this cube would light up one or two times per second with huge bolts and the rest of the sky was just covered in all sorts of contrast.

I was stuck in traffic and had a joint and got my pizza and was heading back and just smoked it and ate pizza staring at the sky at the slow parts. You don't understand how mind blowing this looked in person.

Pics or it didn't happen

Wow! That looks pretty cool! It might rain here tomorrow so hopefully the sky looks a bit like that. I dont think there will be any lightning though.
STಠ_ಠ
God hates fags. Dallas is full of them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58

I used to be the regional custom installer for DFW for all IKEA cabinets and devices, residential and commercial.

And the turtle creek area is seriously 90%+ gay men. Why are most gay men well off and in good shape? I am being serious here, I have never seen a fat gay guy and I have had to install so many kitchen cabinet sets in high rises out there. They all live in places that have $3000+ rent too lol
did you take that picture? or is that pic an example of what it looked like
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by garden of grey
I used to be the regional custom installer for DFW for all IKEA cabinets and devices, residential and commercial.

And the turtle creek area is seriously 90%+ gay men. Why are most gay men well off and in good shape? I am being serious here, I have never seen a fat gay guy and I have had to install so many kitchen cabinet sets in high rises out there. They all live in places that have $3000+ rent too lol

YMCA memberships.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58

truest thing you've ever written

#****theCowboys
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by captaincrunk
maybe you shouldn't drive while intoxicated

At least it's not ketamine m8

You don't understand how little three hits of marijuana does to me. I can smoke five dabs in a row.
Quote by garden of grey
At least it's not ketamine m8

You don't understand how little three hits of marijuana does to me. I can smoke five dabs in a row.

it's far more likely that you don't understand the effects on yourself, actually
Quote by captaincrunk
congratulations on being super cool, everyone is really impressed with your ability to imbibe drugs and then drive vehicles

I prefer to do 3-meo-pcp or methoxetamine and jog on active train tracks but I will do whatever I have to do

Who wants to see me drink two bottles of delsym, wait two and a half hours, then deadlift 405lb? Can webcam and get some dxm right now
Last edited by garden of grey at Mar 29, 2014,
Quote by garden of grey
Who wants to see me drink two bottles of delsym, wait two and a half hours, then deadlift 405lb? Can webcam and get some dxm right now

No one.
Why were u going to little cesar's tho
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown