They were alright. It's not like they were going to do anything really noteworthy if they kept going, anyway.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
They weren't bad. The couple times I saw them was at smaller shows, they always put on a good performance.
Quote by Thrill-house
They weren't bad. The couple times I saw them was at smaller shows, they always put on a good performance.

lucky
¯\_()_/¯
i'm not keyed in to the supergay hardcore scene, but the only gayer band than MCR that i know of is falling in reverse
Was just listening through The Black Parade today. That album and Danger Days were great. Sweet Cheers had like two good songs, but was too whiny in general. Haven't listened to Conventional Weapons.
Quote by progdude93
i'm not keyed in to the supergay hardcore scene, but the only gayer band than MCR that i know of is falling in reverse

you just shot to the top of my favorite ugers list.

One of the best things I've ever read on this website.

And that's saying something.
It was over ages ago stop crying and find a new (non-emo) band to fan-girl over
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by progdude93

The Used?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
The Used?

Attack Attack

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
They had a few decent songs but I genuinely don't understand their massive following, I don't see why they'd need a greatest hits, especially after they broke up. I might listen to it.
Wait, weren't they the emo version of One Direction?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by ozzyismetal
Attack Attack

Escape the Fate
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I'm not saying they are totally awful, they are meh, but nothing I could ever listen to seriously ever again
banned
Quote by chaoticfables
Man, lots of MCR hate here. They were great.

Hell, The Black Parade was a decent rock opera. Take away their whole teenage girl emo persona and it's an interesting story of a man who faces death.

Yes. The Black Parade is a really nice album! I'm actually really glad that over time, Welcome to the Black Parade became their best known song, as opposed to their (very crappy) breakthrough song I'm Not Okay, which was a bigger hit at the time, I feel.

Didn't they break up like 2 years ago or something, though?
Leathermouth still a band?

That'd be 1/4th of MCR, since they never had a drummer stay more than like, 1.5 albums.

edit: nope the other band members found religion and decided they couldn't do both.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 29, 2014,
Quote by AJScott
They had a few decent songs but I genuinely don't understand their massive following, I don't see why they'd need a greatest hits, especially after they broke up. I might listen to it.

Like actually stop with the avatar bro, if you are going to try and take dwight at least make your own image rather than taking exactly the one I had.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Attack Attack

Ok, you win. Attack Attack take the rainbow medal..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by progdude93

This phrase is a garbage phrase. MCR weren't hardcore or any other kind of -core. They were basically pop punk with a healthy dose of alternative.
genre nitpicking

what a waste of ****ing time
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
genre nitpicking

what a waste of ****ing time

To you, yes. To me, no.

Perspective, man.
Not a bad farewell song/video, it's one of the weaker songs they've released though
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
This phrase is a garbage phrase. MCR weren't hardcore or any other kind of -core. They were basically pop punk with a healthy dose of alternative.

most intelligent crazysam post
¯\_()_/¯