Page 1 of 2
Honestly, they contain a lot more art than some "modern art"...
RIP Tom Searle.
it's art if you want it to be
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
life is art.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Certainly.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Dude, lay off the weed for a bit......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I consider my posts more like fart jokes than art.

Fart art maybe.
Sail upon the open skies
art is everything
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Art sucks and then you die

that made me think like if art garfunkel blows you and then you die

either it's that good or bad or something
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
No, because art can only have one purpose unto itself and that is to be art.

However there is an art to posting in the pit, cross the line and everyone will be ripping you to shreds and making you cry... There's also an art to that too.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
you'd expect a music forum to be a good place to discuss these things, but this forum has a widespread hatred for abstract visual arts. not really the best place to debate what constitutes art.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
you'd expect a music forum to be a good place to discuss these things, but this forum has a widespread hatred for abstract visual arts. not really the best place to debate what constitutes art.

Does it? The few threads about fine art I've seen were pretty good, had some nice talks about art in chat-room type places like Mumu as well.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
My posts are like little gems that bright up the days and warm people's hearts.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MH400
Honestly, they contain a lot more art than some "modern art"...

Lol you are an ignoramus
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Does it? The few threads about fine art I've seen were pretty good, had some nice talks about art in chat-room type places like Mumu as well.

Everyone can't comprehend anything more subtle than tunes about killing dragons
Yes.
----Yes.
--------Yes.
------------Yes.
----------------Yes.
--------------------Yes.
------------------------Yes.
----------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------Yes.
----------------Yes.
------------Yes.
--------Yes.
----Yes.
Yes.
----Yes.
--------Yes.
------------Yes.
----------------Yes.
--------------------Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
--------------------Yes.
----------------Yes.
------------Yes.
--------Yes.
----Yes.
Yes.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Only if youre really ****in funny and clever
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Donut.

Hot dog.

Soda pop.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Look up "Pissed Christ" on Google. That's art that smells.

Well thats really something. Piss Art.

But why pee inside a frame?
Sometimes I post
Other times I refrain from posting
One post
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Neo Evil11
My posts are like little gems that bright up the days and warm people's hearts.

The only time a UG post is not art is when it tries to be art, like this one.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
The only time a UG post is not art is when it tries to be art, like this one.

Well, that is just your opinion mate.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tempoe
i'm surprised no one has posted any art

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2