Goat Simulator is a third-person perspective game in which the player controls a goat. There does not appear to be any kind of storyline or plot. The player is free to explore the game's world as a goat, destroying things in the environment, running, jumping, and licking. "Goat Simulator is like an old school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you're a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff," explained the game's creators.

The game boasts the fact that various glitches and bugs have been intentionally left in the game, as to add to the light-hearted entertainment value. Another gameplay feature is the ability to "lick" objects with the goat's absurdly long tongue, which will then stick to the goat's tongue and can be carried and swung around to provide an alternative method of wreaking havoc on the game environment.

I laughed for five solid minutes, I have to get this.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Downloaded it yesterday.

Will be buying proper thing.

"10/10 Better than the real thing!" - Anonymous goat herder, Afghanistan
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I love coffee stains sanctum series.

This game doesn't really appeal to me. It's just weird they'd go from 3D tower defense to this. But I guess it'd appeal way more to younger people than sanctum.
I'm 22 and find it hilarious. Granted, its a "20 minutes at a time" game, but I find myself repeatedly playing it throughout the day.

So far I've crashed a party, put someone into a combine harvester, smashed up an office, blew up a petrol station and jumped off a crane.
RIP Tom Searle.
That's fine, it has more mass appeal too. I doubt I'd consider even pirating it. Just surprising since the people who made I only know for tower defense fps games.

Jim on the escapist did one of the more honest reviews of the game.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/11214-Goat-Simulator-Review-Crapricorn
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 30, 2014,
Quote by stratkat
But I guess it'd appeal way more to younger people than sanctum.

On the contrary i think you'd find mostly people in their early 20s playing a game like Goat Simulator. It doesn't strike me as a game any young person would be interested in due to the lack of xXxMLGN0SC0PECODZOMBIESxXx
a lot of people in their 20s would like it bcoz it harkens back to the days of broken open world, ragdoll physics games. though those games actually tried not to go full retard so when dumb shit happened, it was special
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Mar 30, 2014,
Quote by stratkat
I love coffee stains sanctum series.

This game doesn't really appeal to me. It's just weird they'd go from 3D tower defense to this. But I guess it'd appeal way more to younger people than sanctum.

Coffee Stain made it because they don't want to only make Sanctum games. Apparently they have a new serious (non-Sanctum) game in the works at the moment too.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by Ichikurosaki
its fun for like 10 minutes, hope the mod community keep it interesting

disapointed that its not actually a simulator though

Arma 2 had an official map where you play as a goat avoiding hunters in the woods.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
lol played this yesterday while tripping

was amazing
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Goat Simulator developer reviews his own game:

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
$10
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
http://store.steampowered.com/app/265930/

The reviews are great:

I licked a car through the fence and it exploded. 10/10

11/10 GOATY

This game gave me PhD in Physics.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I think I might have broken the game (somewhat less of an achievement in this game, but oh well)
I got the demon powers, then used them and started flying all the way to the stars, disabled them at the right moment and I was flung up waaaay high, landing on a trampoline and in my field of view there was no more goat, but there was a shadow ~ 10 goats away, so I assume the model was stuck in the air.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I've had to respawn twice after using demon powers and clipping through everything in my way to the edge of the game world.