Page 1 of 2
I drink a bottle of jim beam every second night, the night i dont drink i really crave it, but other then that it has no negative effect on my life. I have a full time job, and i dont play sloppy when im drunk.
alcoholism
noun: alcoholism
1. Addiction to the consumption of alcoholic drink; alcohol dependency.

Yeah nigga you an alcoholic. Better get your life sorted buddy.
I've been way worse.

I've only drank once in the last 40 days. Before that I drank at every chance as much as I could. If I didn't have it I'd get sicker than hell.

You could consider maybe taking longer breaks between.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 30, 2014,
I wouldnt say im dependend, i just over indulge. i would find it hard to go a week without a drink though, so maybe boarderline alcoholic? my nigga? did i say that right?
Quote by BossPlayer
how did you give it up stratkat? do you miss it?

I didn't have much of a choice, I was broke/had to give my money to someone to hold onto, and told I'd get kicked out if I kept drinking. I feel better not drinking myself to death really.
I do miss it, but I tried drinking after a month of sobriety and it just made me feel sick.
Maybe thats why i dont see it as a problem, i earn plenty of money and none of my mates give a shit about it. Im australian so its kind of the norm round here.
ha, with a username like stratkat and a cutie pic of some sort of blue rainbow thing i thought you were a woman, soz bro.
stratkat should get some user of the year award or something for not being a straight troll. i've mostly given up on giving serious advice here for some reason or another
Quote by Dregen
stratkat should get some user of the year award or something for not being a straight troll. i've mostly given up on giving serious advice here for some reason or another

Yeah stratkat is Boss
Simple, don't drink for two weeks or so. At all. If it's hard, you may have a problem. If it's just an inconvenience you don't.

Also, having problem doesn't necessarily mean you're a full on alcoholic, just that you may have certain... tendencies.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
how im i showing off? drinking isnt impressive unless your like 12, maybe you should grow up child.
Quote by BossPlayer
I drink a bottle of jim beam every second night, the night i dont drink i really crave it, but other then that it has no negative effect on my life. I have a full time job, and i dont play sloppy when im drunk.

If you crave it, then it's an addiction. It may not be a strong addiction yet, which is when it becomes 'substance dependence', but it's an addiction all the same.
As someone who's been through alcoholism myself, I'd advise you to sort it out before it gets worse.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Mar 30, 2014,
Quote by BossPlayer

All I have to contribute to this thread is that you have an absolutely shite taste in alcohol.
thank you SlackerBabbath, your reply is worth reading not like these useless trolls. what steps did you take to break free from it? did you have a group of friends that supported you or were you battling alone?
Quote by DardySon
All I have to contribute to this thread is that you have an absolutely shite taste in alcohol.

i dont drink for taste like a women, i drink to get drunk.
Put all the money that you would spend on alcohol into a jar, look at it at the end of a month and see how much money saved. That's one way to cut down on drinking.
Quote by BossPlayer

#AlphaAsFck
Quote by BossPlayer

So you can't get drunk off of something you like the taste of?
Quote by BossPlayer

Woooa. So edgy
i spend 150 dollars a week on alcohol, but i feel its worth it, if i save that up for one year that would be 7800 dollars i could buy a j custom with that.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
You are an alcoholic and a double poster.

The worst kind of person.
jim beam is the cheapest for **** sake, i dont go hmmmm what do i what to taste tonight???? i go "a bottle of your cheapest thanks brah" and that sooo edgy shit is old as **** give it a break before you kill it.
Quote by BossPlayer
jim beam is the cheapest for **** sake, i dont go hmmmm what do i what to taste tonight???? i go "a bottle of your cheapest thanks brah" and that sooo edgy shit is old as **** give it a break before you kill it.

You'll probably kill yourself with your drinking habits before the 'edgy shit' dies.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You'll probably kill yourself with your drinking habits before the 'edgy shit' dies.

ha ha ha i bet you die first loser, so tough over the internet lol
Quote by BossPlayer
ha ha ha i bet you die first loser, so tough over the internet lol

Can you teach me how to be so edgy? ;_;
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Says the one bragging about his alcohol consumption over the internet

I know he's probably going to be banned for another thread of his, but can we keep this one, guys?

No seriously, we need some havoc in the Pit. We can all help out a bit and it'll be cool. I can take him for walks every Monday and Thursday.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I can feed him a diet of nails and sawdust to keep him so angry and edgy all the time.
We need to get him one of those little hamster-water-drinking things and fill it with that. Don't want him all cranky when he spills the cheap liquor.

Edit:

noooooooooo, we wanted to keep him

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Mar 30, 2014,
Page 1 of 2