I find it more annoying that they switch to my google+ account with no subscriptions and awful recommendations such as Poodiepie...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I'm really starting to hate Google. Every time it asks me if I want to use my real name and every time I say no. Sometimes it even starts using my real name by itself.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by liampje
Name is unclickable :/

Should be your profile picture next to your name.
Quote by sfaune92
I find it more annoying that they switch to my google+ account with no subscriptions and awful recommendations such as Poodiepie...

A google+ is synonymous with youtube, it should have the same recs and subs, if not they're not linked, and/or you have two separate accounts.

Or you broke it.

Just make your google+ name the same as your youtube, or what you'd rather be seen as on youtube.
Google is a cunt
I hate the bastard.

I actually made them blur my house on google street view.
Who the hell needs to be able to zoom in on my house and look through the windows.
Bastads the lotta them!
Quote by Dr.Cheese
Should be your profile picture next to your name.

Unfortunately, I can only log off... Or log in with a different name.

I got adsense going on my vids, and I don't want to have a different youtube account.
You usually don't want your name all over the place when someone happens to google you - which they will. I recommend only fake names in this day and age and not linking anything to a (real) Facebook or Twitter unless it's business related/you make money online. The (lack of privacy) online at this point has gotten way out of hand the past few years and it surprises that most don't care
Quote by fanapathy
You usually don't want your name all over the place when someone happens to google you - which they will. I recommend only fake names in this day and age and not linking anything to a (real) Facebook or Twitter unless it's business related/you make money online. The (lack of privacy) online at this point has gotten way out of hand the past few years and it surprises that most don't care

+1
Quote by fanapathy

I used to have a fake name on facebook until somehow they managed to call me out on it and threatened my account with indefinite suspension until it was rectified.
G+ seems a lot easier to get by without your real ID on though.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I used to have a fake name on facebook until somehow they managed to call me out on it and threatened my account with indefinite suspension until it was rectified.
G+ seems a lot easier to get by without your real ID on though.

I cannot imagine facebook even trying to moderate fake accounts...
Why waste the time and resources.

I use a fake name on everything except my paypal, online I mean.
Quote by CaptainCanti
top right corner > click ur name > click "switch account" > hazzah

Every single time I do that, it switches back to my actual name when I leave the site. There needs to be a way to permanently change it.
legally change your name
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by stratkat
A google+ is synonymous with youtube, it should have the same recs and subs, if not they're not linked, and/or you have two separate accounts.

Or you broke it.

Just make your google+ name the same as your youtube, or what you'd rather be seen as on youtube.

I did link that user to Google+ (=real name) almost a year ago, but recently Youtube decided to automatically switch to another "channel" with the same name, which cannot be deleted and has none of my subscriptions.

Not to mentioned how inaccessible it has become to those of us with reduced vision, who prefer using 200-300 % zoom on our web browsers. I hate it when websites use docking menus.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Mar 30, 2014,
Quote by Thrill-house
Wonder what my gf would say if I legally changed my name to Thrill House.

i'm sure her response would be just as imaginary as sam's "fiance" saying yes
Quote by progdude93
i'm sure her response would be just as imaginary as sam's "fiance" saying yes

Watch it man! He has sex with her all the time.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.