Quote by vayne92
This guy has definitely smoked one too many fedora's tonight

you reply to every thread, your life must be so great nigga.
Quote by BossPlayer

No I spend my time bragging about being an alcoholic to seem cool the internet instead.
Quote by BossPlayer

It's not too bad. It's my day off and I'm sitting here wearing my fedora playing some guitar and watching how long it takes until you get banned. But I'm not the one who drinks a bottle of Jim Beam every second night and tries to display my alpha as **** male dominance over the internet by getting mad at people
Quote by Malchius
No I spend my time bragging about being an alcoholic to seem cool the internet instead.

ahahahaha i wasnt talking to you, you dumb shit **** your life
Quote by vayne92
It's not too bad. It's my day off and I'm sitting here wearing my fedora playing some guitar and watching how long it takes until you get banned. But I'm not the one who drinks a bottle of Jim Beam every second night and tries to display my alpha as **** male dominance over the internet by getting mad at people

ha im a troll brah, im not mad im laughing, and i want to get banned what guitar do you play?
Quote by BossPlayer
ahahahaha i wasnt talking to you, you dumb shit **** your life

I glanced over and though it was me, I still don't need to change my comment because are still a drunken piece of shit.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Is this the kind of behaviour that The Teletubbies teaches little kids these days? TS' parents really need to manage his early stage development better.

dude your not funny, no one likes your posts, yeah i drink but i bet you take drugs like a mother****er lol. i bet you cant live in the same place for more then a year because everyone would start to hate you lololololololololol
Quote by Malchius
I glanced over and though it was me, I still don't need to change my comment because are still a drunken piece of shit.

you have the grammer of a drunk weeeeeeeeee
Quote by BossPlayer
dude your not funny, no one likes your posts, yeah i drink but i bet you take drugs like a mother****er lol. i bet you cant live in the same place for more then a year because everyone would start to hate you lololololololololol

He's got you there
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
minterman22 disapproves of rhis message

Quote by BossPlayer

It would be a bit dumb to move out of the house that I own, but yes, you are completely right on all counts, except the drugs bit, the can't live in the same place for more than a year bit, and all other bits. C for effort though. I will print your post off and have your mother stick it on the fridge with what's left dribbling off her chin.
Sorry, but you're not allowed to kill all gays until you've gotten circumcised, performed the sacrifice of a goat, and publicly shamed and purified a leper, and only if you have never eaten pork, eaten meat products and dairy products together, tattooed, pierced or otherwise mutilated your skin, circumcision notwithstanding, withheld wages or failed to pay a debt, spoken derogatorily of others, shaved the hair just above your ears, or masturbated. Also, in doing so, you state that Jesus' sacrifice to atone for Mankind's sins was not good enough for you and thus you still obey the commands of Leviticus in atonement for the original sin.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by BossPlayer
ima get banned for this arent i?

okay
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Hey TS, what's your favorite show? 'Fedora the Explorer'? Heh...
Harry Potter is DEAD! Ehhhhh heh heeehhhh!!!
-Voldemort
Quote by EchoStrings

Maybe '' Top Fedora'' ?
Quote by EchoStrings

This made me laugh way more than it should have