All right, just wanted to ask which has been your favourite album so far? And which album do you want the new album to sound like? For me personally, my favourite album is Avenged Sevenfold but I would like the new album to sound more like City of Evil. Really can't get enough of those fast-paced, thrash metal like songs, plus would like to see how Arin Ilejay compares to Rev more in these type of songs.
Self-titled is my favorite...Hail to the King was really badass too
Do you love Alice In Chains and Metallica? How about Tool and Velvet Revolver?...then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in awhile...-->The Liberty Underground<--
Doesn't A7X count as metal as opposed to rock? Or does the fact that they made a hit record suddenly make them not brutal enough for to be in the metal forum section?
My favourite album is definitely the self titled one, Avenged Sevenfold. I also love City Of Evil. Want the next to sound similar to Nightmare though. And I was debating if I should post in metal or rock, in the end, doesn't really matter, it's debatable.
A colleague just made me discover the eponymous album and the song "Dancing Dead" is my favorite because of the outro solo...
I dont have an individual favorite. I like Waking the Fallen, City of Evil, White Album and Hail to the King(still need to get this one). I can play quite a few of their songs from each of those albums and sounds \m/ with my Synyster Custom. I've wanting to attend one of their shows but they hardly come to So Cal.
Anyone excited about the Rockstar Enyergy Drink Mayhem Festival they are headlining?