Which Mesa amp in your opinion has the best clean tones?

Do any of them compare to say, a Deluxe Reverb?

How are the clean tones on the Mesa Mark V?
In my opinion, the Lonestar and the Mark V have some of the best Mesa Boogie cleans. The Lonestar has more of than classic Fender clean vibe to it while the Mark V has a more modern Fender clean to it.

The cleans on the Mark V are pretty damn good. They won't be able to nail those Twin Reverb cleans 100% but you can get pretty damn close. When I used the "fat" clean setting in a recording from my old band most of my friends thought I was using a Fender Twin that was in the studio...so take that as you wish.
Thanks for the info schecter. I recently tried a rect-o-verb that apparently needed tubes replaced, and the cleans were quite sterile - even in comparison to a Fender SuperSonic 22. the SS totally blew it away.
Quote by Aceinthenite
Thanks for the info schecter. I recently tried a rect-o-verb that apparently needed tubes replaced, and the cleans were quite sterile - even in comparison to a Fender SuperSonic 22. the SS totally blew it away.

Ahh I was never a fan of the Rectifiers' cleans. See if you can try out some Lonestars and Mark Vs hopefully they should sound a lot better.
So the Mesa 5 really is a totally different monster then I've got a Mesa dealer in my area, but he's an hour away. The local store only ever gets in used rectifiers. I'll just have to make the trip at some point.
Lonestar. No competition at all.

I hold the opinion that the Lonestar has the - absolutely in top 5 at minimum - best clean tone out of any amp.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Most Mesa amps with quality tubes have pretty awesome clean tones. The Mesa clean chnl is based on a Blackface Fender Princeton so it is top drawer. Speaker variations do matter as well so it depends on the total package. My F-30 cleans are quite good. Surf guitar good.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I had a Mesa F-100. And when I closed my eyes and added a little bit of reverb I swear I was playing through a classic Fender amp.
My mesa roadster has nice clean IMO, but lonestar is the best out of ones Ive tried. Im saving for a lonestar as my second amp now actually.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
the mesa heartbreaker. the lonestar was apparently based on this amp. (which was apparently based on a Mark 1. which was apparently a hot rodded princeton.)

i owned a lonestar, great great great amp.
i almost owned a heartbreaker, its my second favorite amp ive ever played. (right after the amp my friend built for me in my old bassman 50 head.)
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.