Hello everybody, for me the concept of liking/following/subscribing just for the sake of it is really empty and against the beauty of independent music sharing, so I wanted to create a space were we can post our SoundClouds and listen to each other, decide wich ones you really like and THEN follow.

That way we can make our SoundClouds a little more relevant while also getting to know people who actually make music we appreciate, share ideas and maybe even do collaborations.

Later I could make an index with all the SoundClouds

What do you think about the idea?

(link to my SC in my signature)
Last edited by frusciante.ve at Mar 30, 2014,
I love this idea! Maybe when we post links, we could include a brief description of our style and list a few influences to help people decide which ones to check out?

Mine's www.soundcloud.com/thenocturnaldawn. Genre: Melodic instrumental metal. Influences: Dream Theater, Devin Townsend, John Williams. EP will be available today at www.thenocturnaldawn.bandcamp.com.

EDIT: Just checked your stuff out dude, really enjoyed it. M is something I could imagine listening to in bed at night. Although there were a couple of places where you missed a note or two, but I won't hold that against you Following you
Last edited by ibanez1997 at Mar 30, 2014,
here's one of my accounts,linked is an album of diverse guitar themes and also some out of the box type stuff incorporated etc...wanted to blend the vintage and the modern which is where the whole concept of this album came about as well as the title etc.. etc.. ..influences are hendrix, buckethead,metal, jazz players such as wes montgomery and george benson, some oldschool funk, ,dick dale , srv,.. tommy bolin..and anything i can throw in and incorporate..lol... too many to list..i love to incorporate a bit of everything though..
https://soundcloud.com/nat-franchesco/sets/nat-franchesco-full-album/s-lac24

thank you for listening
Last edited by kaxe781 at Mar 31, 2014,
Quote by mattczabotar
My band plays fuzzy psychedelic grungey time travel music
We're the Filthy Apes
Colour Cafe is the first song we've released from an EP coming out later this year https://soundcloud.com/filthyapes/colour-cafe-master

hope you dig!

I really liked it! have a thing for psychedelic rock

Quote by ibanez1997
I love this idea! Maybe when we post links, we could include a brief description of our style and list a few influences to help people decide which ones to check out?

Mine's www.soundcloud.com/thenocturnaldawn. Genre: Melodic instrumental metal. Influences: Dream Theater, Devin Townsend, John Williams. EP will be available today at www.thenocturnaldawn.bandcamp.com.

EDIT: Just checked your stuff out dude, really enjoyed it. M is something I could imagine listening to in bed at night. Although there were a couple of places where you missed a note or two, but I won't hold that against you Following you

Yeah missed some notes but anyways hahah... I liked it crystal lake but I think it has more potential than what you exploided
Last edited by frusciante.ve at Apr 2, 2014,
Yeah but lately all the spam is pissing me off to no end... Anyone else experiencing this?
SC in Link! I've done several video game covers and put up a few originals from time to time (metal!)

Mostly though, I post up mixes that I hope to get critiqued mix wise. So if ya mix for a hobby... and like the idea of doing some comparative mixes sometime, follow! ^^
Quote by kaxe781
here's one of my accounts,linked is an album of diverse guitar themes and also some out of the box type stuff incorporated etc...wanted to blend the vintage and the modern which is where the whole concept of this album came about as well as the title etc.. etc.. ..influences are hendrix, buckethead,metal, jazz players such as wes montgomery and george benson, some oldschool funk, ,dick dale , srv,.. tommy bolin..and anything i can throw in and incorporate..lol... too many to list..i love to incorporate a bit of everything though..
https://soundcloud.com/nat-franchesco/sets/nat-franchesco-full-album/s-lac24

thank you for listening

Wow Kaxe, THAT is some awesome git-fiddlin' I must say! If you ever want to put them guitars into a mix - I'd love to give it a shot, kinda wanna get out of mixing a single genre all the time xD That and maybe up+ my drum programming... Your arrangements would provide quite a workout
Last edited by Night at Apr 3, 2014,
night thank you my friend!appreciate that....i'll think about it dude.for now i'm gonna pitch this thing as solo,but it sounds interesting,if i take you up on the offer i'll inbox you or something.....sounds like a fun project..
Great idea! I just bought a MIDI keyboard and have been experimenting with that. Ive been playing guitar since I was 12 though. Check it out : https://soundcloud.com/imranomarr

I just started recording a lot recently and it'd be great if you guys would check it out.

P.S im gonna try apply for Berklee and im so scared! :S