Well, I'll get straight to the point... this is definitely a new one for me!

Saw my buddy from the band Eclipses for Eyes was tryin to get rid of his Epiphone Sheraton II for next to nothing, so I jumped on it, as I've always wanted to try a semi-hollow, and the price was too good to pass up. The fact that it came with the hard case is even more awesome!

Honestly, with this guitar having been toured and been played fairly hard over the past few years, I was expecting this one to have A LOT more wear than it does... but with a quick clean, this thing is almost indistinguishable from new! Plays great and sounds nice as warm. Definitely going to take a while to get used to the bigger body, but overall, it's the best investment I've made in music gear in quite some time! Hell, it even has the band's logo spray-painted on the case, so maybe if I want a few years for them to get more famous, it'll be worth millions!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that's the loveliest finish!
after my avatar's...

That's really nice for serious.
Happy NGD Matrix!
Now I want to hear stuff.
Post stuff.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
A buddy of mine has one of these Sheraton II's. I borrowed it for a while and had a hard time letting it go, fantastic guitars for the price!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...
Happy NGD man. My friend has the same exact guitar and they are sweeeet. She's a beaut.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Sexy, sexy Epi!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have been very curious of those Epis for a while now. That looks amazing. What is the neck like? HNGD
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by Ippon
Congrats! It's a sweet, inexpensive semi-hollow. Mine's the older Korean burst.

I'm quite impressed with it so far. I don't have a whole lot of experience with semi-hollows, but this is definitely the best sounding/built Epiphone I've owned. Definitely digging it...

This one's serial number starts with a "U", which indicates it was built in the Korean Un Sung factory, and the serial number dates it as being made in December, 2007 For a guitar that's almost 7 years old, this thing barely looks like it's been touched... even though I know that to be far from true!

Quote by Spambot_2
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that's the loveliest finish!
after my avatar's...

That's really nice for serious.
Happy NGD Matrix!
Now I want to hear stuff.
Post stuff.

Maybe later this week... the Bogner's tubes seem to be dying and I don't have time to take it apart and play with it until later in the week. I've always got my Roadster to play through, but that's just not the same....

Quote by mmolteratx
Djent clipz pl0x.

Totes doin it.

Quote by bobafettacheese
I have been very curious of those Epis for a while now. That looks amazing. What is the neck like? HNGD

I'd say it somewhere between the 50s and 60s Gibson neck, though I have neither around anymore to compare to. Epiphone describes it as a "Slim Taper “C” Profile."

Quote by gregs1020
jailhouse rock in drop C.

nao.

Jailhouse Rock djent!?
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw

Jailhouse Rock djent!?

I think you mean "Djailhouse Rock".
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I like the figuring on the top. A lot of the Sheratons have a pretty plain look but yours looks sweet

HNGD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by TheStig1214
I think you mean "Djailhouse Rock".

Why not "Djail-House-Rock"?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
ive been drooling over this same guitar for quite sometime. im thinking it will be my next guitar purchase since ive already got a couple great fendery guitars.

if i remember right from years ago when i was alot more active on this site, you often flip gear? so if you end up deciding to get rid of this, please contact me about buying it! haha
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by MatrixClaw
For a guitar that's almost 7 years old, this thing barely looks like it's been touched... even though I know that to be far from true!

Lots of guitars don't want to admit they've been touched, but if you look deep into their eyes, you know they're lying...

Seriously though, HNAD, she's a beaut
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Quote by classicrocker01
Lots of guitars don't want to admit they've been touched, but if you look deep into their eyes, you know they're lying...

Seriously though, HNAD, she's a beaut

this got me laughing hard

Wheres the rest of the gear though Matrix? You don't normally post one item in a thread
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by chea_man
ive been drooling over this same guitar for quite sometime. im thinking it will be my next guitar purchase since ive already got a couple great fendery guitars.

if i remember right from years ago when i was alot more active on this site, you often flip gear? so if you end up deciding to get rid of this, please contact me about buying it! haha

Yeah, I'd like to say that I really like this guitar and I'll be keeping it for a long time, but who am I kidding? We all know this guitar is going to get sold within the next 4-6 months, regardless of whether I love it or not

Quote by classicrocker01

Oh jeeze, might have to put this in my sig, too

Quote by Carrot
Wheres the rest of the gear though Matrix? You don't normally post one item in a thread

You know, I don't think I really have anything to add, aside from some pedals I never took pictures of...

I did finally set up my drumset that I traded for like a year ago and instantly stacked up in the corner, in favor of my silent e-kit...

Sounds sooooo gooood
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Sweet new guitar. Here's hoping you hang on to her and enjoy for years to come.
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75