Just go to thinking that it would be cool if there was a sticky in this forum that described each kind of effect pedal (chorus,flanger,pitch shift, etc and how to use them and incorporate them into music. I know there are thousands of ways to use every pedal but I feel like a sticky describing some simply ways to get your feet wet with some of the different tones/sounds you can make would be cool, it would definetly be beneficial and I'd be glad to partake if anyone would want to help.
Decepticons everywhere, decepticons everywhere.
This already exists... somewhere.... I seens it.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
oop! I'm dumb. Gonna go hunt it down
i'm in the process of doing this. it's taking a while EDIT: I'll incorporate a little bit about dialling them in too, good call
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i'm in the process of doing this. it's taking a while EDIT: I'll incorporate a little bit about dialling them in too, good call

You should link me when it's done. Also if you need any help with any of the sections I'd be willing to give you a hand.
Thanks, will do.

It should be stickied when it's done, in case i forget to link you
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
that technical drawing by nightraven is amazing
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?