I have a GNX4 that has a really cool stutter effect that let's you speed up and slow down the stutter via the wah pedal. I was wondering if there is a single pedal out there that does the same effect. I'm not looking for tremolo or vibrato.
I think its a little different than what your thinking, but add a kill switch to your guitar?

Ok maybe a lot different than what your thinking.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
can you get an audio sample? descriptions of sounds are hard to state accurately.

kill switches are getting more popular (at least where i am looking) they can do a lot.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Sounds like a slicer. I have a patch on my GT-6 called "Slice and Filter" that gives me this phased electronica-type studder holding out one note
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
What about the Dunlop Rotovibe?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2