Black Whiskey Voodoo Collective.

Somehow that is what we go by and surprisingly enough we are getting a lot of good exposure and what have you very quickly.

I have no idea how to describe my band to people. One song is like pop rock, the next is like r&b or folk. So yeah, in general we are a rock band but it is a vague description.

In any case I chopped this video together from our show the other day. Our third as a band and our singers third show ever. I play Bass in this group if you are wondering.

So share your thoughts and leave a link to your music too and I'll check it out.

I Don't Want To Go
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
kornflipsk8er,
Sounds good for a live club recording. I like the phaser(?) guitar tone. Vocals are not crystal clear (they usually are not in this type of recording), but pretty good! Nice tune. I haven't seen a live band play in a smallish club in quite a while (thinking wistfully). Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1637670
There is Keyboard in it too.I have a hard time telling who is creating which strange sound between the keyboard player and the guitarist a lot of the time.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!