Page 1 of 3
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/03/liberia-confirms-ebola-arrival-from-guinea-201433112428298798.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ebola-epidemic-could-become-global-crisis-experts-warn-1.2591338

Its coming Pit. Do you guys think this is a risk to YOUR country, they say it might spread to Europe and the Caribbean within the next few weeks. 98% of people who get Ebola die.

I'm gonna move up to the Yukon and be safe in an igloo
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
cant get me all the way up here
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I live in 'merica not some third world eurofag country. Got nothing to fear.

On a serious note, I always thought ebola was one of those diseases we created but then got rid of it(i.e in a petri dish in some underground facility). Probably thinking of something else.
You do realise it says at the bottom of that article that it is passed on between humans by direct contact with bodily fluids, contaminated blood or improper handling of corpses... are you likely to play with a dead body, or drink the blood of somebody ill/rub their 'bodily fluids' into open cuts you have?

That being said, I have developed a cough in the last 24 hours... if I start coughing up blood, I'll let you all know. Damn my hobby of playing with dead bodies and rolling around in the blood >.>
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
You do realise it says at the bottom of that article that it is passed on between humans by direct contact with bodily fluids, contaminated blood or improper handling of corpses... are you likely to play with a dead body, or drink the blood of somebody ill/rub their 'bodily fluids' into open cuts you have?

That being said, I have developed a cough in the last 24 hours... if I start coughing up blood, I'll let you all know. Damn my hobby of playing with dead bodies and rolling around in the blood >.>

Lots of ways bodily fluids can catch you know, they include things like sweat and saliva. Sex and kissing, sharing bottles, someone goes to the gym and sweats on the equipments. Look at mono, it spreads super quickly and its all done by saliva. The fact that is spreads by bodily fluids means its fairly contagious.
Quote by iantheman

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

sorry
Quote by DisarmGoliath
You do realise it says at the bottom of that article that it is passed on between humans by direct contact with bodily fluids, contaminated blood or improper handling of corpses.

Well my Saturdays are ruined now.

Thanks ebola.
@Wesleyisgay: Yeah, but if somebody catches something that can kill within a few days, or at the least is going to make them start haemorrhaging, why would they be getting into close contact with lots of people? Also, I tend not to come into that sort of contact with people I don't know...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
@Wesleyisgay: Yeah, but if somebody catches something that can kill within a few days, or at the least is going to make them start haemorrhaging, why would they be getting into close contact with lots of people? Also, I tend not to come into that sort of contact with people I don't know...

People are crazy I'm gonna guess within the first little bit people have no idea they have it, and they just go on with their marry lives, not knowing they are possibly infecting people. It'll be a lot safer in first world countries cause of sanitation, but shit that is exchanged with fluids still somehow spreads like wildfire. And it could be a ton of other ways! Maybe your buddy has it, doesn't know it yet and he double dips the chip dip! Good job, you just got Ebolad! Silly little things like that...

and to prove my point better, Lebanon and another country are already locking down borders to prevent the spread, they know how dangerous it is!
Quote by iantheman

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

sorry
Quote by wesleyisgay
and to prove my point better, Lebanon and another country are already locking down borders to prevent the spread, they know how dangerous it is!

That would be Liberia.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Wormholes
I live in 'merica not some third world eurofag country. Got nothing to fear.

On a serious note, I always thought ebola was one of those diseases we created but then got rid of it(i.e in a petri dish in some underground facility). Probably thinking of something else.

You're thinking of AIDs. That was created by the C.I.A in order to keep the black man down.
Quote by DardySon
You're thinking of AIDs. That was created by the C.I.A in order to keep the black man down.

Nah. He's thinking of the Ebola Gay.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I dunno if y'all saw the movie Outbreak, but sneezes'll getcha.
#DTWD
If we're going to make this into a movie I would prefer The Stand.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm more concerned about getting Hepatitis from the subway...
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Why are people in this thread worrying though I mean does anyone on the pit ever leave their bedrooms/parents basements? We're all going to be fine.
I think it may kill too fast to be able to spread effectively, there's a reason the most common diseases aren't very dangerous
Quote by DardySon
Why are people in this thread worrying though I mean does anyone on the pit ever leave their bedrooms/parents basements? We're all going to be fine.

The pizza guy might have it.
Good thing Ebola kills its victims too fast to really present a risk of widespread infection.

Unless of course you already have Ebola.
Quote by zdh
Good thing Ebola kills its victims too fast to really present a risk of widespread infection.

Unless of course you already have Ebola.

PLus the way in which it is transmitted is not really that quick. Decent precautions will keep you clean.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I love pedantry so I'm just going to correct you and say that 100% of people that get Ebola die. A large portion of those people die from the Ebola itself!

I have nothing else to add except that I feel that the odds of me dying from Ebola are low.
ebbola kissing booth 2014
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by DisarmGoliath

Your metal habit of arranging corpses before shows is going to get you killed, DG!
Quote by Jackal58
If we're going to make this into a movie I would prefer The Stand.

I like you
Lucky me, I'm flying to china on friday. On another notice, my dad is just coughing downstairs though.
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by DisarmGoliath

you mean to tell me that if you had ebola you wouldn't purposely spread it
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Nickpocalypse
I love pedantry so I'm just going to correct you and say that 100% of people that get Ebola die. A large portion of those people die from the Ebola itself!

I have nothing else to add except that I feel that the odds of me dying from Ebola are low.

True. Most pedants are fatally beaten to death until they expire.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by VillainousLatin
The Caribbean? Well fuck me...

+1
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
you have nothing to worry about till ebola mutates and gives you coughing and sneezing symptoms in its early stage.
^I'm not watching that video, but silver has anti-bacterial properties, and turns your skin a weird color(s).
That's why silverware was ideal before dishsoap.

Also ebola is a virus, no idea if silver could fight it.
Page 1 of 3