I found out that Skervesen guitars, an European custom guitar workshop has updated their website to reflect their new line of guitars and updated older models.

http://www.skervesen.eu/index.php

I won't have money to buy one in a million years, but still I just can't stop staring at them. Truly innovative design and gorgeous guitars, my favourite is the swan:

I've never liked unorthodox guitar construction methods, like missing headstocks or weird cutaways, but the Shoggie is just cool:

They also have amazing bass design:

What do you think of them? I'm dying to get that blue Swan. They say money can't buy happiness but that's pretty close.
I don't hear great things about Skervesen. Their guitars look cool but are either not set up right or sound like crap. It's like Acacia, you have a 50% chance of getting a good guitar out of them.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
I don't hear great things about Skervesen. Their guitars look cool but are either not set up right or sound like crap. It's like Acacia, you have a 50% chance of getting a good guitar out of them.

Really? That's a shame. I've heard good things about them, but that's probably from people who got lucky with the products. I would't mind the setup, I could do it myself, but crappy tone is more of a problem.
At their prices, set up better be damn well flawless.

But, yeah, wouldn't touch one, myself. To me they just look like someone at Agile let their child go crazy with a spirograph over their design docs. The Raptor is okay, but for that money you can get a Mayones Regius and still have some cash left over.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
^ Ditto, at that price I'd get a .strandberg* production model or something.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
The price is sky high, but I'm still in love with the Swan model. People compare these often to Mayones and Blackmachine, and well, Mayones is a great manufacturer or so I've heard but Blackmachines are apparently not worth the two year wait. Well, maybe I'll try the Swan if I ever ever have 5000e spare money, which is never.
Love the look of them. Wish I could give one a go.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
They're horrendously expensive and I don't like how the lower horns bend backwards like that. It just looks off-putting. There are too many custom shops that make perfect guitars and wild designs at those kinds of prices for them to stand out for me.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
they look incredible they look incredible
Last edited by Stevetrucci at Oct 15, 2014,
Nothing particularly innovative about these guitars, honestly. Standard bolt, set and neck-through construction. Even the headless guitars are using standard bits. Standard hardware, pickups, electronics. Nice woods, but the custom builders have been doing all of those (and the sandwich techniques) since the early '70's. Body shapes are fanciful, as are the headstock shapes, but all have been used by other custom builders.

Agile (www.rondomusic.com) is making fan fret and 10-string guitars available for under $1000 (using the same hardware, BTW), and fan-fret (multiscale) instruments go back at least as far as the 1700's.