Page 1 of 2
There is now Pokemon on Google Maps and you have until April second to catch them all!!!!!!!! Just open Google Maps on Iphone or Android, tap the search bar, and select "press start".

This has to be the most exciting thing ever to happen. Ever.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat

There is no "press start" button...

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I was more excited when my paint dried.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It's march 31st here and I can do the challenge. I'm assuming it's an april's fools thing though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by c3powil
Yea It's an April fools thing, but it's still fun. They decided to do it today because it's already April in some places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YMD6xELI_k

Holy shit that is awesome!

But I don't have a smartphone.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Haha that movie is totally awesome, wish I cared about phones and could check it out What a high budget movie for just an April fools though? That seems a bit weird
Quote by c3powil
Yea It's an April fools thing, but it's still fun. They decided to do it today because it's already April in some places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YMD6xELI_k

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by fanapathy
Haha that movie is totally awesome, wish I cared about phones and could check it out What a high budget movie for just an April fools though? That seems a bit weird

I don't think Google is particularly short on cash.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
I caught a ditto to match my awesome personality.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
How does this work exactly? Do you have to physically be at the place where the Pokémon is? Or do you just find them in the maps? I can't even get the Google Maps update.
Quote by MakinLattes
You just find them on the map.

Oh right. I thought that was the case but then you posted a thing on Facebook about a Pokemon being too far away or something and I was confused.

Anyway, I can't get the update. It says the last update available was one released on the 13th of March. I've actually installed and uninstalled it and nothing. Oh well
Quote by Baby Joel

Hhehheegggfeedhh

Back in my day, Nob was a Blackbelt.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I found 50 so far, but it just gets harder and harder.
I want to think that the map shown on the Youtube video, before the video is played, is Google's hint at where all the pokemon are, but so far I haven't found any based on the positions shown.
There's one in front of my home. Not seeing it irl. GO away Ghastly I don't like ghosts.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
There's one in front of my home. Not seeing it irl. GO away Ghastly I don't like ghosts.

Where? I NEED A GHASTLY
Right in front of that dick. You do have to bend over to see Ghastly.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I'd play but I'm not going to bother downloading the Google Maps app when I have the equivalent of it already
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by sickman411
Oh right. I thought that was the case but then you posted a thing on Facebook about a Pokemon being too far away or something and I was confused.

Yeah, that was before I figured it out. I walked over to where one was and kind of stared in its general direction for half an hour before realizing that I didn't actually have to travel to the places.
Asking for a friend, do you get to keep the Pokemon after Wednesday?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Who knows
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Asking for a friend, do you get to keep the Pokemon after Wednesday?

I found 72 of the fuckers, so I hope so.
This shit is so dumb. Can't believe grown ****ing people are glued to their computers looking for something they liked when they were eight.

u dorks still read clifford the big red dog too? u rockin that berenstain bears shit?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
This shit is so dumb. Can't believe grown ****ing people are glued to their computers looking for something they liked when they were eight.

u dorks still read clifford the big red dog too? u rockin that berenstain bears shit?

lets get real for a min

the book where they crack down on the smoking moose is legit
Quote by lolmnt

man berenstain bears, clifford, little bear, franklin, magic tree house, captain underpants, what else?
The game's kind of boring. You just look for a Pokemon icon on the map, press it, and choose "catch", and it goes, "hey yeah, you got a Dragonite, good for you."

I guess you're supposed to spend all Tuesday on your phone tapping on Pokemon.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by sickman411
Ugh I've been looking around the internet and apparently my phone might be too old/crappy to support this.

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
the first pokemon I found was my favorite, dragonite, so Im good lol, dont have to spend the next 15 hours going blind
Page 1 of 2