Hey there,

I bought a pair of used Adam a3x's, but they didn't come with any power leads and i'm struggling to find a place online to buy them separately..

Does anyone here know what kind of power leads i have to look for, or maybe someone can throw me a link, where i could possibly buy some online.

I just inspected the back of the monitors and it says 'use only with a 250V fuse' and underneath that it says T0,4AL (230V~) T0.8AL (115V) 75 WATTS

Thanks in advance,
Last edited by tomsix at Mar 31, 2014,
Ypu simply need an (or two, dunnow if the power is shared between the monitors pair) AC mains power cable.

One of these.
Don't mind the european plug.

Just search for AC mains cable on your local amazon, they're sold for around three bucks.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
i assume that the amperes matter, don't they? do i need a 5A, 10A or 13A.. hah, sorry, i'm clueless
where do you live? it will help locate the right part for you
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate