So, I'm lookin to add a Loop Pedal to my rig and I think I've narrowed it down to the TC Electronic or the Hotone Skyline WALLY looper. Somethin small, can record alot, but doesn't affect the tone. I already know the TC does that, but does anyone happen to know if the WALLY has true bypass as well? Also open to hear what Loopers you've had great stuff out of. Thanks friends!
ditto
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Digitech jamman express XT, it's the same as the ditto plus more stuff.
Likely to have better converters, status leds, two channels instead of one, you can sync more than one together if you decide to get more of them in the future...

Plus, it's cheaper.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Get the ditto. Its all you'll ever need. If you want to kill two birds with one stone you could take a look at the flashback x2. I used to have the original flashback and the looper was pretty good on it, just hard to use. But because the x2 has more dedicated switches for it, it should be a breeze.

definitely look at the ditto x2 though, I'd say thats worth every penny
i have heard of issues with a poor quality switches on the Ditto (IIRC), i think the problem is them breaking physically.

i like the digitech jammans a lot. they have done me well. and the features are pretty nice. i have the jamman delay which calling in M123 read to order the 4 button model then the guy says that they had the delay model cheaper. cheaper is nice, as well as more features. but i like it. you can match tempo and delay with the loop. i realize its totally different. just haven't had much other experience with a looper that i have familiar with,
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i have heard of issues with a poor quality switches on the Ditto (IIRC), i think the problem is them breaking physically.

i like the digitech jammans a lot. they have done me well. and the features are pretty nice. i have the jamman delay which calling in M123 read to order the 4 button model then the guy says that they had the delay model cheaper. cheaper is nice, as well as more features. but i like it. you can match tempo and delay with the loop. i realize its totally different. just haven't had much other experience with a looper that i have familiar with,

ditto is great but yeh the switches.

although i think the actual problem is when they break you cant just get a replacement cause they aren't a part that can be bought anywhere.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by greeny23
ditto is great but yeh the switches.

although i think the actual problem is when they break you cant just get a replacement cause they aren't a part that can be bought anywhere.

that sucks. i was looking into them around release and just didn't have one to try, and i really like saving loops for normal written and performed songs that i have done, that i play over.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
FWIW, when I needed replacement encoders (digital pots) for an RP500, Digitech (Harmon Electronics) sold them at a cheap price ($14 for 3 encoders and 4 knobs shipped) and delivered quickly.
Quote by fly135
FWIW, when I needed replacement encoders (digital pots) for an RP500, Digitech (Harmon Electronics) sold them at a cheap price ($14 for 3 encoders and 4 knobs shipped) and delivered quickly.

good to know thank you.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
I recently purchased a Ditto X2 for$170. I like the fact that it has a dedicated switch to STOP playback - something you would have to double-tap for the original Ditto. It also has a few effects built in, can store your backing track for later use or upload to your computer, or you can download backing tracks right to it.

I've been very pleased with the TC Electronic Flashback and decided to give this pedal a whirl. So far, it's a great pedal. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a looper.