I have a Vox SSC33series that I just bought on Saturday from Guitar Center Outlet. I played yesterday put it in a soft case with the pick. I took it out of the case and I have buzz now. I have severe buzz on the first fret of every string as well buzz down the fret board. What happened?
Store did no set it up. Had someone more talented then me play it before I did. Played on it Saturday and several hours on Sunday. Got it out of the case tonight and had fret buzz
It adjusted to the climate of your house.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
It adjusted to the climate of your house.

+3.1415 thats where i would put my chips down.

i live in FL and i like it cold in the winter here (obvious relatively mild) but i have one house i just don't heat, and now that the temp is going up i have about 10 guitars to reset up. four with floyds/ibanez trems
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Crap.....I haven't given the weather-effect effect much thought.

Makes perfect sense, though.

We are in the time of year now where the local weather can be in the 30's in the morning.....and in the 80's the end of the day.
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75
Quote by Darkdevil725
Sounds like you need to adjust your truss rod.

this.

more specifically, it sounds like the truss rod needs to be loosened a little - I would recommend turning it counter-clockwise 1/8th of a full rotation and seeing if it stops buzzing in another 24 hours or so.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
if you have any problems or aren't sure, then check out the set up thread top of the page.

You;ll want to measure the relief first. so you know where the sweet spot is on that new guitar for future adjustments.
for example, does that guitar play best when there's a mediums pick's thickness at the middle?
or does it need more.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011