Hello guys, newbie here. I wanna know how these guitars compare to each other
1) Ibanez rg premium 970qmz bdk
2) PRS SE custom 24
3) Fender american special Hss stratocaster
I hail from India ,have been playing for 5 years now, my rig is ibanez grg150 and fender mustang3. Have gigged a few times at my college and the ibanez has served its purpose and i wanna move on to better things. Getting a guitar at my hometown is difficult as i cant try out the above mentioned guitars. The local stores store ibanez gios, 1 mexican strat, greg bennets , cort and Esp ltds.
I play a bit of everything, but am more into progressive rock like John petrucci, Andy timmons, Marco Sfogli and of course Indian Carnatic music. If anyone has played the above mentioned guitars ,plz compare the build quality, comfort, playability and tuning stabilty of these guitars. Thank u in advance. Keep rockin. Have a nice day.
i would go for the ibanez premium. if there was a way to get a used prestige would be even better.

i don't have a direction why, but i haven't ever felt a SE PRS that i really liked. Custom 24's is a whole differnet thing though, they are great. but SE's i have tried were underwhelming.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i would go for the ibanez premium. if there was a way to get a used prestige would be even better.

i don't have a direction why, but i haven't ever felt a SE PRS that i really liked. Custom 24's is a whole differnet thing though, they are great. but SE's i have tried were underwhelming.

Thanx for the reply man, yeah , Prestiges are supposedly better, but getting a used one in my country is difficult. People dont buy expensive guitars as a 900$ guitar vl cost upto 1100$. Pricey!! Was it the PRS SE pickups or the build quality that u were disappointed with?