I decided the 13-56 was too thick and decided to put on the set of 12-52s i had around instead.. I opened it up and then got side tracked taking apart and cleaning my bridge, got all done and started stringing it and I can't find the B string o.o

I'm losing my mind here.. I checked everywhere all over the floor, I thought maybe it just unwound and sprung under my couch or something but no dice.. theres no string to be found anywhere..

anyone ever have this happen? getting to the music store is a pain

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Well; it is always a possibility that the factory forgot to include one of the strings, but it is not likely. Someone at the music store may have sold the string individually (Almost all of them keep sets of individual strings for sale) and forgot to put the other strings into the "single string box." Either that, or you simply misplaced the string. I suggest that you keep looking. It may yet turn up somewhere.

You could go back to the shop where you bought them and ask for a single "B" string. Maybe they will give you one for free?
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
well its a daddario xl which comes in a sealed plastic package so no one stole it. seems, with a quick google, that its happened to people before

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON