lol that's so gross

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by lemmyisgod97
How embarrassing for him to have to tell the other prisoners his daughters a dirty little hussy.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593993/Jailed-murderer-set-Britains-youngest-grandfather-27-13-year-old-daughter-got-pregnant-boy-age.html

I imagine it's probably as embarrassing for her to tell her friends that her dad's a murderer.

This situation is fucked, but I can see why it's happened. Her parents were only 14 years old at the she was born, so it's not likely they were going to be the best role models in the world.
What a ****ed situation.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Malchius
I imagine it's probably as embarrassing for her to tell her friends that her dad's a murderer.

This situation is fucked, but I can see why it's happened. Her parents were only 14 years old at the she was born, so it's not likely they were going to be the best role models in the world.

True, when I was like 10, a girl in my classes dad murdered the guy he was having a gay affair with during our summer holidays, when we came back to school he was her step dad all of a sudden.
"sduds, carlisle, United Kingdom, 5 minutes ago
I hope this baby can break the cycle"

Feels time.
Quote by vocoderboy
read the comments

comedy gold.

"London, United Kingdom, 46 minutes ago
Tho not ideal ages they seem to be happy so i wish them all the best as long as a baby had parents what love it the baby will be ok the grandfather has something to live for now everybody deserves forgiveness he should be let out to help look after baby and more benefits to bring into the family i wish them all the best sometimes love comes early why use contraception if both parties dont want to everybody should stop gettin on there high horses about it............. all the best of luck to the young lovers and grandfather congratulations"
"matlac, london, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Why does the fact she lives on a council estate mean anything posh girls get pregnant too you know"

This made my day.
good for her, babies are pretty funny
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
the previous youngest was named shem

what kind of name is shem
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
the previous youngest was named shem

what kind of name is shem

The kind of name that means "name" in Hebrew.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
Quote by Guodlca
Today, I believe nothing.

It's dailymail. Go ahead and extend that to the rest of the year.

After revealing that she was five months’ pregnant one friend wrote: ‘Hurry up and push that baby out. You and ******* are going to be the best mum and dad.’

The father's name is kitchen? How odd.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Apr 1, 2014,
Quote by AeroRocker
It's dailymail. Go ahead and extend that to the rest of the year.

The father's name is kitchen? How odd.