Right now it is 20°C and pretty sunny outside and this feeling came back.

On such days, I spend too much time feeling "guilty" for not going outside and enjoying the weather and end up not doing much.

However, when the weather is crappy, I enjoy my time inside and I am way more productive.

What about you?
I'm more productive when I feel productive. Weather has nothing to do with it.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lol I'm never productive
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Funny, I've always been more productive in the cold than in the warmth of spring/summer. 20c is too warm for me, until I get used to it after 2 months.
quite to the contrary
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
When it's cold and winter and grey and depressing I usually just sit inside trying to be warm and not miserable. When it's warm and clear-skied I actually get shit done and have energy and motivation to do fun and work stuff.
No way. In poopy weather, I just curl up in bed and wait for the demons to leave me.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by captainsnazz
I'm productive the day before a deadline and literally no other time, regardless of weather.
Mostly this, but I'm also less productive in cold weather because it's a bit depressing and I feel sleepy all the time.
Quote by captainsnazz
I'm productive the day before a deadline and literally no other time, regardless of weather.

hi friend
cat
Quote by captainsnazz

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My productivity has nothing to do with the weather. But I find myself more relaxed and at ease when it's raining heavy. It makes me smile to know that many people are having a bad day. BWAHAHAHA!
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Depends what you mean by bad.

Cold, Icey, Freezing, Snowey - No, I'm not more productive.

Rainy- No, I'm not more productive.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Less productive. I normally have work to do on my cars when I'm not working or at school, and when it rains I'm stuck inside (no garage to work in).
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by captainsnazz

You have just earned a heal point from me in the user eliminations game.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If I get off my ass and actually work, shit gets done. Otherwise...

Weather doesn't even enter into the equation.
Quote by MattyPS
Right now it is 20°C and pretty sunny outside and this feeling came back.

On such days, I spend too much time feeling "guilty" for not going outside and enjoying the weather and end up not doing much.

However, when the weather is crappy, I enjoy my time inside and I am way more productive.

What about you?

I feel the exact same way. Unless I have plans to be outside for the majority of the day, I much refer "crappy" weather. Sunny weather is very depressing if you're inside all day.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'm more productive when I feel productive. Weather has nothing to do with it.

Yep
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Depends on what you're being productive on. If the weather's shit and I'm stuck inside, I'll be more productive at the likes of writing music or video games, but do **** all exercise. If the weather's good, then I'll be more productive at things like exercise, but get little work done. Swings and roundabouts ay

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
When it's cold and winter and grey and depressing I usually just sit inside trying to be warm and not miserable. When it's warm and clear-skied I actually get shit done and have energy and motivation to do fun and work stuff.

This
Sail upon the open skies