I can't decide what to buy from the following:
Guitars: Gibson SG '70s Tribute, Gibson SGM 2014, Gibson SG Special 2014, Gibson Explorer, Gibson Explorer Government Series 2, Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH, Fender Blacktop Stratocaster HH Floyd Rose, Ibanez MTM10 (with mahogany neck), Ibanez Iron Label RGIR20FE, Ibanez Iron Label RGIR20E, Ibanez Iron Label RGIX20FEQM, Ibanez X Series Falchion XF350RIX, Ibanez Xiphos SPT700XH, Jackosn KVMG Pro Series King V, Dean ML Modifier Graphyte, Charvel Desolation DX-1FR Rosewood Fingerboard, ESP/LTD MH-1000FR, ESP/LTD H-1001FR, Schecter C-1 FR Platinum, DBZ Cavallo STE, Epiphone Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX, Kramer Nite V w/Floyd, Kramer Assault 220 Plus EMG w/Floyd, PRS SE Custom Floyd 24, Yamaha SBG1820A, B.C. Rich Warbeast NJ Deluxe, B.C. Rich Warlock NJ Deluxe, B.C. Rich JR V NJ Deluxe.
Amps: Marshall DSL40C, Randall Diavlo RD40C, Blackstar HT-5 Metal, Peavey 6505+ 112, Laney IRONHEART - IRT30-112, Ibanez Iron Label IL15.
Cables : Mogami Platinum Guitar Cable without silent plug, Monster Cable Monster Rock, Monster Cable Studio Pro 1000, Analysis Plus Yellow Oval with OVERMOLD plug without silent plug, Ibanez STC Series, George L's .225 PREPACKAGED CABLES.
I would play the guitars (and any others I could find) and buy my favourite.

I would test the amps (and any others I could find) with the guitar I bought to see which sounds best and buy that one.

I would buy Livewire cables.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Out of your list I would choose:

Guitar: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH

Amp: Marshall DSL40C

No opinion on the cables
Explorer, amp is your preference, cables no preference, but I would eliminate the Jackson KVMG from that list. I was going to buy it, waited two months, but when I got it there was problem, returned it next one came back and same thing more problems, I went through four before giving up on it. Very shoddy workmanship. All had major problems with the tremelo. I would steer away from it.
-Main Gear-
ESP Ltd V-401 + D Activator N&B
De Armond/Guild 2000 M72 Bluesbird w/ USA Toastertops
Peavey JSX & XXL
Mesa Boogie Rectifier Vertical 2x12
Airis Effects Savage Drive
Quote by ognjenmijatov
I can't decide what to buy from the following:
Guitars: Gibson SG '70s Tribute, Gibson SGM 2014, Gibson SG Special 2014, Gibson Explorer, Gibson Explorer Government Series 2, Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH, Fender Blacktop Stratocaster HH Floyd Rose, Ibanez MTM10 (with mahogany neck), Ibanez Iron Label RGIR20FE, Ibanez Iron Label RGIR20E, Ibanez Iron Label RGIX20FEQM, Ibanez X Series Falchion XF350RIX, Ibanez Xiphos SPT700XH, Jackosn KVMG Pro Series King V, Dean ML Modifier Graphyte, Charvel Desolation DX-1FR Rosewood Fingerboard, ESP/LTD MH-1000FR, ESP/LTD H-1001FR, Schecter C-1 FR Platinum, DBZ Cavallo STE, Epiphone Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX, Kramer Nite V w/Floyd, Kramer Assault 220 Plus EMG w/Floyd, PRS SE Custom Floyd 24, Yamaha SBG1820A, B.C. Rich Warbeast NJ Deluxe, B.C. Rich Warlock NJ Deluxe, B.C. Rich JR V NJ Deluxe.
Amps: Marshall DSL40C, Randall Diavlo RD40C, Blackstar HT-5 Metal, Peavey 6505+ 112, Laney IRONHEART - IRT30-112, Ibanez Iron Label IL15.
Cables : Mogami Platinum Guitar Cable without silent plug, Monster Cable Monster Rock, Monster Cable Studio Pro 1000, Analysis Plus Yellow Oval with OVERMOLD plug without silent plug, Ibanez STC Series, George L's .225 PREPACKAGED CABLES.

I went guitar shopping yesterday and bought a 2014 SG Special. I wanted a different color than the one they had. They ordered mine....hoping it arrives next week.

George L's on the cables.

Amp.....I'm uncertain.
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75
i'd get the explorer or the fender deluxe strat. probably fender deluxe strat.

for the amp probably the ironheart or the dsl

cables... meh. anything decent should be fine.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I go for:

Guitar: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH. Very versatile so that's a no brainer.

Amp: Marshall DSL40C but really I'd probs just get an older one. Probs a bit more versatile compared to an Ironheart or a 6505.

Cables: Something with a lifetime deal so I can just swap cables. Maybe Mogami or Live Wire yo.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I go for:

Guitar: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH. Very versatile so that's a no brainer.

I'd also rgue it's a fair bit higher quality than virtually everything else listed there (apart from maybe the explorer).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I'd also rgue it's a fair bit higher quality than virtually everything else listed there (apart from maybe the explorer).

Yeah for sure. Quality would be a bit of a factor for me if this was to be my only setup.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Agreed. I'm not sure I'd get something which is totally unsuitable for the tone(s) I wanted if it were slightly higher quality, but if something is a lot better quality, and similarly suitable in terms of the tones it gets and how it plays, it's a no-brainer, if you ask me.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by cheesefries
Gibson Explorer. 6505+. Mogami.

Then I'd rock the **** out!

this
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
In fact, maybe I will not be able to buy a Fender American Deluxe Strat, maybe American Special HSS or American Standard HSS. The Deluxe Strat is too expensive.
What kinda music you gonna play?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by ognjenmijatov
In fact, maybe I will not be able to buy a Fender American Deluxe Strat, maybe American Special HSS or American Standard HSS. The Deluxe Strat is too expensive.

I haven't tried the special but I'd imagine the american standard HSS would be higher quality than all the others mentioned (again, apart from maybe the explorer) too.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by KingChris90
Gibson Les Paul through a Marshall Super Lead.

Not on the list
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
MH1000 Randall and w/e cables.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals