Yourself.
1 1%
All parties involved.
72 45%
The Machine.
19 12%
Voters: 161.
Page 1 of 3
Everyone. If the guy knew she had a man then he shouldn't have done it. She shouldn't have done it. Both are pricks.
I'd abandon them and go on a skiing trip.

Then ask UG about it.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 1, 2014,
It would certainly depend on the situation, but mostly girlfriend, unless she was taken advantage of in some way
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

That depends if he knew she was in a relationship or not. I'd definitely be mad at her, though.
Skip the username, call me Billy
As long as my sammich is made on time I could care less. Great excuse for letting me watch what I want on TV - "What's that, you want to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians?, remember that time when you....yeah that's what I thought - now where's my sammich"
Right. I'm asking because this girl and I were flirting a lot, from both sides, and the boyfriend got mad and blamed me. Only me, she says. Which, in my opinion, is total bullshit. I think most guys will get mad at the girl.

Carry on.
The girl, obviously.

Kinda mad at the guy too, but not nearly as much. It's possible he wouldn't even know she was in a relationship.
Quote by badfish_lewis
As long as my sammich is made on time I could care less. Great excuse for letting me watch what I want on TV - "What's that, you want to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians?, remember that time when you....yeah that's what I thought - now where's my sammich"

Quote by badfish_lewis
As long as my sammich is made on time I could care less. Great excuse for letting me watch what I want on TV - "What's that, you want to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians?

Quote by badfish_lewis
As long as my sammich is made on time I could care less. Great excuse for letting me watch what I want on TV

Quote by badfish_lewis
As long as my sammich is made on time I could care less.

Quote by badfish_lewis
As long as my sammich is made on time I could care less.

Quote by badfish_lewis
I could care less.

Quote by badfish_lewis
could

Quote by badfish_lewis
could

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 1, 2014,
Quote by daytripper75
The girl, obviously.

Kinda mad at the guy too, but not nearly as much. It's possible he wouldn't even know she was in a relationship.

yea
If the guy didn't know, I wouldn't give him any shit, though I'd have a negative predisposition towards him.
Definitely mad on the girl, and also mad on the guy if he knew, but much less.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Baby Joel
Mate, I could care less. Really.

I couldn't 'could' care.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Honestly, I probably dont know the guy, nor does he have an obligation to not bang my GF so I'd have to blame the girl.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by jaybsp
Everyone. If the guy knew she had a man then he shouldn't have done it. She shouldn't have done it. Both are pricks.

this guy gets it

i've had it happen.

Both parties are always pricks about it.
I can't really get mad at the guy, it wasn't his fault I wasn't good enough for my girl. If I knew the person I wouldn't get along with them ever again. I would take it up with the lady.
regardless of what the guy did or was like, at the end of the day, the girl had to say "yes" to him
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
The girl.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
regardless of what the guy did or was like, at the end of the day, the girl had to say "yes" to him

But what if it "just happened"?
christ, phil just stfu about this situation. you thought this girl wanted to **** you. turns out she just wanted to make her bf jealous. it worked. GET OVER IT

if anything, it was a good thing you found out she's a crazy bitch sooner rather than later
Quote by -Mantra-
But what if it "just happened"?

What if she never said "no"? Unless it was rape (which means it wouldn't be cheating, by definition), it didn't "just happen".
both because im a little ball of hate

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
What if she never said "no"? Unless it was rape (which means it wouldn't be cheating, by definition), it didn't "just happen".

So you're saying that it didn't "just happen"?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

well, i disagree. it could've "just happened," but that doesn't excuse her of her responsibility. i mean, envision a scenario in which they're just hanging out with each other and all of a sudden one of them spontaneously goes for it and it happens. it wasn't premeditated. it "just happened." but it's still her fault.
mabye you isnt cutting it manwise in the bed. I am just kidding. Blame the girl.
Quote by progdude93
well, i disagree. it could've "just happened," but that doesn't excuse her of her responsibility. i mean, envision a scenario in which they're just hanging out with each other and all of a sudden one of them spontaneously goes for it and it happens. it wasn't premeditated. it "just happened." but it's still her fault.

"Just happened" to me always sounds like all your clothes fell off and you landed on top of her somehow (or viceversa). In any other scenario there was a willfull intention by one of both parties, even if it wasn't planned ahead.

If the guy didn't know I wouldn't be mad at him, if he did know I would. I would be mad at the girl in either case.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by progdude93
well, i disagree. it could've "just happened,"

Even if it was somewhat spontaneous, she had a chance at some point to say no. Clothes had to come off, making out was involved, a condom came out of the packet. Etc. There would be plenty of time to say no.

but that doesn't excuse her of her responsibility.

Mhmm.

i mean, envision a scenario in which they're just hanging out with each other and all of a sudden one of them spontaneously goes for it and it happens. it wasn't premeditated. it "just happened." but it's still her fault.

It's one thing if a guy kisses my girl, and that just happened. Assuming she told him to stop, at that point...then there's no fault with her. She didn't want it. The guy was just an asshole who kissed her without her permission.

It's another if it goes all the way and she never stops him. Then both of them are guilty.
The Dali Lama. One with everything my ass.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by captainsnazz
I'd get mad at philip pepper for taking my hunney

Let's be honest, you probs weren't much of a catch if Phil took your biddie.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 3