Hello everyone!

I have happen to stumble upon a wonderful little guitar. I was driving in my neighborhood, during "big trash" Pickup week, low and behold I saw what looked like a paddle head guitar neck sticking out of a pile of misc items.

It was dirty, dusty, but.. all there save a few pieces.

I am in the process of taking pictures and then on to cleanup and perhaps even a refinish. But before I can start, I need to make sure I can make it playable again.

I have been looking everywhere for specifics i.e. measurments, part numbers, etc... I have yet to find much.

I am looking to replace the missing Adjustable saddle and ensure all the parts are there for the adustable bridge. also, it is missing the nut, and 1 tuning key. Does anyone have any viable options or replacements? Measurements for the nut saddle and tuners to look for at the various online parts stores? Are there any off the shelf items I can get to replace the missing parts as a whole?

I was hoping that someone could enlighten me on this information. I am not neccessarily looking for NOS parts or exact replacements, I just want to breath life into this long lost guitar and put it into the hands of my friends and family.

Please let me know if you require any information, I will post ASAP some pictures when I get back to this evening. Thank you very much for all of your time and have a great week!

-Robert
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
Last edited by Ervinr82 at Apr 1, 2014,