Cool stuff, but you cut it off before the best part! You should've played with the piano coda.

Now for some crit:

Watch your timing, it's a little all over the place. Especially when you're trying faster runs. Your bends are in pitch but you should maybe try to add some vibrato on the tail of the note to make it sound sweeter. You might also want to listen to more live versions to get a better feel for it and maybe rip off some of Clapton's phrasing.

Keep plucking man.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Thanks for the crit!

Great solo to cover. I think you technically do a really good job and you've just got to try some of that clapton feel and flow in there, which isn't easy I know. His vibrato is hard to get down but you should work on that, maybe try his technique of taking the hand away from the neck or whatever the heck he's doing to get that sound.
Thanks alot for the critique guys, i uploaded another attempt after considering your advice
Hey thanks for the crit! And no it's not snap picking, just regular alternate picking and economy mix .

Just listened to your cover , Clapton's style and ability is not easy at all to cover, and you did great technically, i think there's still a grain of timing mishap, timing used to be one of my biggest issue a while back, and asides from the typical metronome advice you'd get everywhere, here's something that really helped me, play with nothing but drums in the background , + vocals, then any timing issue would be so apparent , hence helping you to fix it.

For Layla , you could use this , http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/play/clapton,_eric/layla_(3).htm

and on that website there's tons of backing tracks for different songs .

But great playing! Clapton came here a few weeks back and i was unfortunate not to see it. rock on!
Quote by weirdzaid
Hey thanks for the crit! And no it's not snap picking, just regular alternate picking and economy mix .

Just listened to your cover , Clapton's style and ability is not easy at all to cover, and you did great technically, i think there's still a grain of timing mishap, timing used to be one of my biggest issue a while back, and asides from the typical metronome advice you'd get everywhere, here's something that really helped me, play with nothing but drums in the background , + vocals, then any timing issue would be so apparent , hence helping you to fix it.

For Layla , you could use this , http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/play/clapton,_eric/layla_(3).htm

and on that website there's tons of backing tracks for different songs .

But great playing! Clapton came here a few weeks back and i was unfortunate not to see it. rock on!

Thanks alot man. You went in depth with your critique really appreciate it ill try jamming only with the drums, that's a great advice.