I got excellent news today! I am now officially sponsored by GHS they are sending me free guitar picks. I know its not much but hey it is something!
Next step...STRINGS!!!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
ive always wondered how sponsorships work for musicians that are not like Joe Perry, John Mayer, Slash, and other household names.
Are you required to advertise at your shows, or what?
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
That would be nice dannyalcatraz eh? and Basically since I have a small business that sets-up and builds guitars I just have to include something that tells the customer to check out GHS.
Hey,im a beginner guiatrist so i havent find the right pick for me,if u guys have extra picks can you send me some,coz my parents dont really like me to spend money on music-wise stuff.thanks
Quote by chea_man
ive always wondered how sponsorships work for musicians that are not like Joe Perry, John Mayer, Slash, and other household names.
Are you required to advertise at your shows, or what?

there are some videos on youtube about getting sponsored. usually you have to show some type of exposure, like playing 100 gigs a year or getting 500 youtube hits a day.

at that point you can solicit businesses to sponsor you, there are various forms of sponsoring from discounts, to being given cheap stuff (picks for example) to being given equipment to use (like amps or guitars). your responsibilities are usually dictated in the agreement.

mayhap you have to wear a GHS T-shirt or hat, just use the product on stage exclusively, or maybe make a statement on the video or at the show saying you use GHS products. etc.

so basically it all comes down to the contract or agreement.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by Guitar-angel80
Hey,im a beginner guiatrist so i havent find the right pick for me,if u guys have extra picks can you send me some,coz my parents dont really like me to spend money on music-wise stuff.thanks

You're parents object to you buying something that costs 40p?
Use a coin.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!