There are not a lot of choices when replacing a Music Man-style humbucker. Take a look at Duncan's SMB-5. As for the Jazz pickup, try Duncan's Hot Stack.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
There are not a lot of choices when replacing a Music Man-style humbucker. Take a look at Duncan's SMB-5. As for the Jazz pickup, try Duncan's Hot Stack.

Really? I was not aware of that. I guess it's not possible to just buy some music man pickups?
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Quote by CNC-Digity
Really? I was not aware of that. I guess it's not possible to just buy some music man pickups?

You could try to find an EBMM pickup second-hand, but you won't have any luck ordering a new one. EBMM is very protective of their proprietary pickups and electronics and don't sell them as aftermarket parts. You could probably find a used one on eBay or Talkbass or go with one of the other brand's replacements. Seymour Duncans is very good.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Since that bass has ears on the MM pickup Delano and Nordstrand are your only choices. Due to the fact that SD or EMG have 5 string MM pickups with ears.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by dark Mass
Since that bass has ears on the MM pickup Delano and Nordstrand are your only choices. Due to the fact that SD or EMG have 5 string MM pickups with ears.

Could just drill new holes no?
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Unless the pickups on the bass now are recessed into the body, the holes in the Duncan should line up perfectly with the holes for the ears. But you should take the bass to a music store and make certain.

And yes; you can always drill new holes.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
It seems the Seymour Duncan SMB-5d Music Man Ceramic 5-String Pickup is the same length as the pickups in my bass now. Some slight routing will need to be done to the body, which isn't a big deal.
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp