I may be getting an epi black beauty. Everything looks legit except the tuners and the truss rod cover. The tuners are rectangular in shape and the truss rod says "GIBSON" vertically. I suppose the truss rod cover could have been replaced by somebody concerned with that sort of thing.

So, i was wondering if anybody out there has an epi black beauty? If so could you post pics of your headstock to help me determine if this one is legit?
When you say square tuners, do you mean Kluson? That's not that out there, it wouldn't be totally wild for someone to have put them on there. The Gibson truss rod cover is pretty common on Epis. Any more info you could give? Maybe a serial # (or a manafacture date and location)?
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
it looks legitimate and it seems like an older Korean so it's not unusual to see the gibson truss rod cover. However that description that someone wrote it biggest load of bull I've ever seen.
Ya, they got creative with the description, but the guitar itself isnt bad. For 360 I'll risk it, but any more and I'm out.
Quote by mkocian17
Ya, they got creative with the description, but the guitar itself isnt bad. For 360 I'll risk it, but any more and I'm out.

its got two days left. most everything i seriously buy is in the last seconds. there are going to be some bids and it will go higher.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Yup, that's just an older MIK one. Gonna be made better than any new MIC one, though whether it's still in good condition or not is another matter.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.