you'd be better off asking this in the bass forum, we're mostly guitarists in here EDIT: just noticed you already have. Carry on
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Apr 2, 2014,
If your interesting in going from active to passive Lace is a great place to go:

http://www.lacemusic.com/Bassbar.php
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
If your interesting in going from active to passive Lace is a great place to go:

http://www.lacemusic.com/Bassbar.php

Going passive is not a big concern. I just need to be able to produce better sound. My bass rig is great, it's just my bass that's holding me back and without spending $2000, this is a decent way of accomplishing that.
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
The Alimutones from Lace are know to be a lot brighter and fuller than a standard pickup, without that ceramic "icepick in the ear" sound. Check them out. I have a set of their pups in one of my guitars and love them. Trying to switch all my pups over. I don't know if they make ones that will fit your bridge pup though, looking at it now. I'd contact them and ask.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
You only need one thread for this. Closing this one.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass